Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Note: I am not a father or husband that is my sister and nephew in
the pics :)
Happiness is a CHOICE and I choose to be happy! I am fulfilled. You
get as much out of life as you put into it. Lets enjoy life
I started my first company when I was 13 years old. I worked at
Lockheed Martin for 5 years while getting 3 degrees. I am a Real
Estate Investor and I love flipping properties. It isn't all about
the money at all. It is very exciting and stimulating with so much
on the line with every flip. You get as much out of life as you put
I feel that I have an ever curious introspection that constantly
challenges me to be the best person I can be. I have been to 49/50
states! I love cooking. I am not a Democrat or a Republican. I have
mixed views on political issues. I don't think all of our eggs
should be in any one basket. I absolutely LOVE traveling and would
LOVE to find someone to travel with. I am very close with my wolf
I love affection and feeling close to someone. I feel this is the
best way to connect as human beings. I also feel that open, honest,
effective communication is the best way to have a quality
relationship. No games or hookups. I want something quality
I have always loved being active. I played hockey for 13 years,
Karate, baseball, soccer, etc. I love going out for meals and
drinks, mini trips, massages, cruises, museums and I absolutely
love coming up with surprises; im very romantic. I do enjoy
relaxation at home just at much! I enjoy my tv/movies time before
bed. I absolutely am family oriented. I travel to Oregon often and
am considering moving there eventually but for now I enjoy my house
in San Jose. It all depends on who I fall in love with and what we
desire to do as a team. I definitely am a lover and not a fighter.
My best match would be someone that doesn't get angry or stressed
out easily/often but at the same time I am here as a quality
support system and I clearly understand that life has its ups and
downs. Let's try and brush off the "downs" and cherish the "ups"
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Things I am good at..
1) Having the largest and best wine collection at home! Can anyone
help me drink this stuff???
2) Kissing (amazing kisser)
3) Flipping properties with ease!
6) taking you on many vacations (wink wink)
7) Having the best butt ever and yes you can touch it all you
8) Giving massages/receiving massages. I would consider myself very
very above average.
9) Faking accents
10) Ordering the same thing over and over again at every
11) Holding a Conversation (no matter how quiet you are lol)
12) Predicting the winner of reality tv shows during the first
13) Keeping my house clean (yes a man that LOVES to clean and I
prefer to do it without help lol)
14) Identifying nationalities correctly
15) expressing my emotions in many forms and being an effective
16) Remodeling my house with my own designs
17) Being too Honest (if you ask how a dress looks on you I will
tell you the truth hah)
19) Shopping for anything and everything I love it
20) Spoiling my dogs
21) Finding your hidden tickle spots
22) Having a HUGE movie collection and talking through movies
24) Having faith in (to be explained in person or phone)
25) Cuddling and true affection
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
MESSAGE ME IF:
1) You read my entire list of "things I am good at" and you approve
or I made you smile
2) You think I am good looking and want to see the rest of me
3) You want a serious relationship leading to marriage and family
or if you just want a genuine friend
4) You can respond to a text or phone call within 24 hours
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.