Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I grew up in New York. Before that, a stork delivered me to my
parents. I hope you'll understand if I have no soul - I'm not from
around here and I wasn't manufactured by traditional methods.
In accordance with my lack of soul, please forgive the fact that I
don't like sweet tea or know how to booty dance.
• think edamame in the pod should replace popcorn in movie
• am not addicted to rock climbing. I can quit whenever I
• can cook well enough to please myself, but I don't usually make
dishes with more than 5 ingredients.
• am thirsty for knowledge, I like learning new things. If you can
teach me stuff, I'd like to get to know you.
• am still trying to find peace while navigating Houston traffic.
Suggestions are welcome.
I moved to Houston in mid-February and I have been on a binge of
all things H-town while getting settled into my apartment. I'm
looking for friends in exploration. Some things I've done
• eaten way, way, way too much food (this one will probably not
stop; refer to my profile picture)
• gone rock climbing (not going to change this behavior either;
refer to other profile pictures)
• been to a Houston Dynamo game
• gone to the rodeo and actually enjoyed the Hunter Hayes show -
wasn't expecting that!
• visited Austin and loved it
• Got a puppy in June. He's going to be a full-time handful as he
grows. He IS adorable, but I only got him so that I could have
someone else to blame for my farts.
There's a lot more for me to see and do. Let's collaborate.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Professionally, I make mud cakes and sell them as construction
materials. There's a sucker born every day, huh?
Extracurricular-ly, I am nearly finished with an online program for
a Masters degree. The internet is amazing.
Recreationally, rock climbing and playing with my puppy.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Goofy smiles, zoning out, microwaving steamed veggies (it's an art
My cousins played basketball with me a couple of years ago and
thought I was a god because I could dunk. They were 12 years old
and their hoop was about 7 feet tall, but I'm pretty sure I could
go pro if the impulse struck me.
I am good at my job. It helps that I like it.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I MIGHT be a terrorist. They're not really sure. Then they
talk to me and confirm that I am a terrorist.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
• Currently reading - Anna Karenina by Tolstoy
• The Raw Shark Texts
• Atlas Shrugged
• Malcolm Gladwell
• The Shawshank Redemption
• Gran Torino
• V for Vendetta
• Anything with Will Smith (especially The Pursuit of Happyness and
• Louie, Community, Parks and Rec, Dexter, Burn Notice, Breaking
Bad, Modern Family, The Daily Show, Party Down, Game of
Most listened to artists are probably Red Hot Chili Peppers and
Aesop Rock. Also Third Eye Blind and Atmosphere. Sometimes I listen
to dubstep (wubwubwubWUBWUB), so sue me.
• Is it in front of me? If yes, then I'll probably eat it and most
likely enjoy it.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
• My geese to lay gold eggs for Easter
• At least a hundred a day
• A feast
• A bean feast!
• Cream buns and doughnuts and fruitcake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts
• I want it now
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Whether or not it's a good thing for a girl to have "dumps like a
Just what kind of "dumps" are we talking about here, Sisqo?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Climbing, at a friend's place for game night, or out having a
drink. I also spend some Friday nights shuttling into space to
drill into and nuke an asteroid that would otherwise destroy the
Earth. You're welcome, citizen!
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I like poetry, but not necessarily the flowery sonnet kind. More
like the slam poetry stuff. I admire the hell out of the folks who
can create those poems.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
• You can connect with anything in my profile
• You want to come climbing
• You have an interesting thought
• You have an un-interesting thought but want to share it
• You know a corny joke
• You know how to solve a partial differential equation. I could
use some help
• You want some candy
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.