In accordance with my lack of soul, please forgive the fact that I don't like sweet tea or know how to booty dance.
• think edamame in the pod should replace popcorn in movie theaters.
• am not addicted to rock climbing. I can quit whenever I want!
• can cook well enough to please myself, but I don't usually make dishes with more than 5 ingredients.
• am thirsty for knowledge, I like learning new things. If you can teach me stuff, I'd like to get to know you.
• am still trying to find peace while navigating Houston traffic. Suggestions are welcome.
I moved to Houston in mid-February and I have been on a binge of all things H-town while getting settled into my apartment. I'm looking for friends in exploration. Some things I've done lately:
• eaten way, way, way too much food (this one will probably not stop; refer to my profile picture)
• gone rock climbing (not going to change this behavior either; refer to other profile pictures)
• been to a Houston Dynamo game
• gone to the rodeo and actually enjoyed the Hunter Hayes show - wasn't expecting that!
• visited Austin and loved it
• Got a puppy in June. He's going to be a full-time handful as he grows. He IS adorable, but I only got him so that I could have someone else to blame for my farts.
There's a lot more for me to see and do. Let's collaborate.