A dozen random things about me:
1. I love to smile, and my life allows me to do it frequently.
2. I quote The Big Lebowski regularly, but hey, that's just your opinion, man.
3. I am a fire dancer. If I'm not spinning fire, or glowy things, I'm at least thinking about it.
3. I'm from Louisiana, and I have its soul, funk, and jazz within my veins.
4. I live in Oregon, because I like the scenery, the people, and the weird.
5. I love to solve logic puzzles, and then I love philosophy because you can't solve it.
6. If asked I can sometimes can bring out my Southern accent, and I learned that I could pull off a great Matthew McConaughey impression. I've learned that booze helps this transformation (and bongos).
7. I love to plant figurative language within a conversation and watch it blossom when someone carries the word usage further.
8. I used to bike a 13-mile commute every day. I miss the way it makes me feel, and I'm looking forward to biking some more this spring.
9. My nickname in real life is from a really bad 80s t.v. show.
10. I fantasize about a Ph.D. in pop culture, as I believe the field would allow me to be introspective, yet not take my work too seriously.
11. I like that thing people do in the desert.
12. I never want to stop learning.
I am wordy and verbose, prolific, and prone to prose