Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 30
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Fister_Roboto_ Melbourne, Australia less capitalistic
MarlonDean South Yarra, Australia less into sports
TonkaJ84 Ascot Vale, Australia more passive
ca_ira Melbourne, Australia less adventurous
EyeofArgon91 Melbourne, Australia less desiring of sex
caddoise Yarraville, Australia more introverted
MauricioJose Melbourne, Australia more organized
adamjoyce Melbourne, Australia less desiring of sex
Spending as much time as possible with people who are more amazing than should be possible.
Experimenting with my brain chemistry - I'm quite fond of stimulants and nootropics, but also because my current brain isn't all that great to me (it does awful things like force me to stay in bed all day).
Being polyamorous - it's like normal relationships, except everybody tries really hard to turn off the jealousy centres of their brain, so you can have great relationships with more than one person at a time. If this makes you curious, I highly suggest checking out The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships, and Other Adventures (it is reclaiming the word 'slut' too).
Currently looking at ways to go back to uni and study biomed.
I'm really, really good at playing those deception party games (Mafia, Werewolf, The Resistance, etc). I mean, like, extremely good. At one point my usual circle included a former professional poker player, a CEO, a high-class 'escort' (prostitute), and a porn star. And I tended to win. I'm a pretty honest person outside of those games, though.
Favourite internet sites: lesswrong dot com rates highly.
Television shows: I could talk your ear off about how amazing Elementary is.
Music - Mountain Goats, Operation Ivy, and more generally punk, hiphop, dubstep mixes. Recently, Kanye and Jay Z's older stuff.
I eat food, including meat and heavily processed grains.
* My cult
* Extremely interesting ideas
* A large amount of leisure time spent on the computer
* Stimulating chemicals (caffeine, nicotine, modafinil. It makes you smarter!)
* Intelligent, intense conversation
* Off-by-one errors
I don't really have a good model of what is 'private' and what isn't anymore. Several people have remarked that I am "inoffensible", that is, you can't offend me.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
* You want to start a conversation and can't think of any way to do it. People seem to be averse to starting conversations on here with "hey", which is silly. If you want to say something and you can't think of a suitably funny or impressive opener, just say "hey", that's totally cool with me.
* I have something here that surprises or confuses you. Like that line about how one of the six most important things to me is my cult. You should ask me about that.
(My name is Scott, by the way)