Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Melbourne, Australia
- Last Online
- Today – 3:13am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Spending as much time as possible with people who are more amazing than should be possible.
Experimenting with my brain chemistry - I'm quite fond of stimulants and nootropics, but also because my current brain isn't all that great to me. Feel free to ask me for recommendations.
Being polyamorous - it's like normal relationships, except everybody tries really hard to turn off the jealousy centres of their brain, so you can have great relationships with more than one person at a time. Feel free to ask me how this could possibly work.
The Princess Bride, Watchmen, recently I saw both Frozen and 'her' and really liked both of them.
I think I'm obligated to like The Wire but I haven't watched more than the first half a season. I really deeply enjoyed Breaking Bad. I liked Game of Thrones but that might be because of Natalie Dormer and Rose Leslie. Generation Kill. Huh, everything here is HBO or AMC.
I like Kanye West. Completely unironically.
I eat meat and heavily processed grains.
* Extremely interesting ideas
* A large amount of leisure time spent on the computer
* Chemical stimulants
* Intelligent, intense conversation
* Internet connectivity (I feel like a lot of people put this down as a joke. I am deadly serious.)
One group in particular has been described as the "shouting friendship group in the center of the world", and I love them to death.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
* You want to start a conversation and can't think of any way to do it. People seem to be averse to starting conversations on here with "hey", which is silly. If you want to say something and you can't think of a suitably funny or impressive opener, just say "hey", that's totally cool with me.
* I have something here that surprises or confuses you.
(My name is Scott, by the way)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.