Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:46am
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Eugenegene Melbourne, Australia more artsy
DK0L Melbourne, Australia less adventurous
1337Bolshevik Melbourne, Australia more organized
dussk Melbourne, Australia less kinky
okcentipede Melbourne, Australia less kinky
JMMC92 Melbourne, Australia more artsy
Charlesbrokowsi Melbourne, Australia less adventurous
tinka250 Melbourne, Australia less adventurous
Staying awake - my regular schedule is something like 24 hours on, 10 hours off, and once a week or so I'll be up for two or three days straight. (This is also known as "being really bad at sleeping")
Favourite internet sites: lesswrong dot com rates highly.
I am remarkably able to enjoy almost any movie, even when it grossly violates its own consistency. Watchmen.
Music - Mountain Goats, Smith Street Band, Operation Ivy, and more generally punk, hiphop, dubstep mixes. Mostly anything that puts a lot of raw emotion into the music or makes you feel emotion.
I eat food, including meat and heavily processed grains.
* LessWrong dot com
* Extremely interesting ideas
* A large amount of leisure time spent on the computer
* Stimulating chemicals (caffeine, nicotine, modafinil. It makes you smarter!)
* Intelligent, intense conversation
* Off-by-one errors
I sometimes call myself bisexual, despite not yet having felt a strong attraction to any guy. Sex with guys has mostly come out of curiosity and recklessness. Technically this makes me a 2 on the Kinsey scale.
I spent several months struggling with depression - in doing so I lost two amazing jobs and dropped out of contact with several amazing people, and very nearly got my 3-month vacation to the US cancelled - and I still pretend it was nothing, that I intended to do all those stupid things, and that I'm better now.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
* You want to know why the hell I called myself ProtocarnPlant
* I have something here that surprises or confuses you - trying to communicate my personality by answering OKC questions is like building Lego with boxing gloves on.
(My name is Scott, by the way)