Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 12:02pm
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Tagalog (Poorly), Korean (Poorly)
During the weekends I like to shoot cylindrical projectiles filled with paint that travel at 350 feet per second at my friends, and err uhh PS4 just came out so I'll be dedicating alot of my time to that as well.
One thing that has very much become part of my life is giving back to the community and/or a cause I care deeply about. I like to think if you put more positive out in the world than you receive, it adds to the well being of everyone, and just makes the world a more awesome place to live in. Whether it be helping to erect lodging for a community that needs it, saving an animal from a killshelter. My most consistent quest to save the world has had me take on the role of counselor at a summer camp for handicapped children. I'm on year 7 now.
Music: Classical, when I'm reading/studying. EDM, when I'm partying. Boy bands, when I'm karaoke'ing.
Food: I enjoy almost everything ... I'm not picky.
In the middle of nowhere? Food, water, shelter, and fire.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2. If you're also looking to have something substantial, and share the same views on helping others.
3. If you danceclean to boyband music, I think that's incredibly cute.
4. If you generally think we'd find each other interesting, feel free to introduce yourself.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.