Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:14am
- 5′ 3″ (1.61m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Finnish (Fluently)
Oh well. I'm probably doing something else in five years. I love good books, though.
By the way, I refuse to hate sequels just because they are worse than the original. If I need to know more, I probably won't be crying about the quality.
Movies: Léon, The City of Lost Children, The Fountain, I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK, Cube, Fight Club, My Neighbor Totoro and other Studio Ghibli animations, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Pitch Black, Huit Femmes, The Matrix... those new Sherlock Holmes flicks are very entertaining. Oh! I like Resident Evil movies, too.
TV-shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Jekyll, The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, Scrubs. (Thank you, Netflix.)
Music: Bryan Scary & The Shredding Tears, Infected Mushroom, Balkan Beat Box, J.U.F., Duran Duran, Lake Heartbeat, Garbage, Santigold, Ismo Alanko, Juice Leskinen...
Fictional characters: Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter and The Methods of Rationality is probably the most intriguing one. Hannibal Lecter, Sherlock Holmes in most of his various incarnations, The Doctor in two of his latest incarnations, Sheldon Cooper, Skulduggery Pleasant, Léon, Riddick, R. Daneel Olivaw. For example.
2. A mechanical pencil. Obviously.
3. Public transport. Some of us are quite dangerous in traffic.
4. A decent public library. I'm happy there's quite nice one in Helsinki.
5. Cats. Even if I'm allergic to these higher beings.
6. Silence! Oh, I hate how this profession just... sticks.
I'm thinking about going back to school. Some kind of higher education would be nice.
How can I make myself more... normal. I'm bored with this snowflake crap, making excuses and explaining myself to others.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating