(1) Somehow, with my backpack, I've managed to visit more places on the planet than I possibly deserve. Only one continent to go, but no plans to stop exploring, and it would be great to have a new travel partner.
(2) I have an unhealthy addiction to pro soccer and have spent far too much money paying for special channels that show live games from Europe. Could be worse. At least it's not heroin.
(3) I'm sort of into being healthy and like to spend as much time as possible outdoors. I have a Great Dane mix named Mikey who enjoys dragging me through the woods and, just to mess with my ligaments, stopping abruptly to sniff things on our jogs.
(4) I own a house in the Old 4th Ward and it was actually featured on HGTV's Curb Appeal. Thus, I can tell you what it's REALLY like to be on an episode of reality TV. (Fun Fact: It's not very real.)
(5) Despite my failures at math, I tend to be a rather logical and efficient person. I make lists. Sometimes I even complete them.
(6) I play bass guitar in a band. We're not going anywhere. But it's fun.
(7) Music is important, and I think you can often tell a lot about a person by what they listen to. Thus, feel free to judge me by the fact that my favorite band of all time is the Grateful Dead. I'm also a big fan of blues and progressive bluegrass.
(8) REI is sort of my adult playground… so if you ever just want to take a drive up 85 and mess around with tents and things made out of fleece, I’m your man.
(9) There's a 97% chance that I'm wearing flip flops at this very moment. But a 6% chance that I'm not. (See: Number 5)
(10) I once held the all-you-can-eat-tacos record at Across the Street on Highland. And when I say once, I mean for all of twenty minutes. But it was a glorious twenty minutes!