MUSIC is my biggest love. I sing and write songs, play piano & guitar and currently learning how to use Logic Pro X, so I can produce and record all my music on my own. I used to have a band, played cool venues in the city, now I'm going solo. What matters most to me right now is to be able to create and share musical content. Yoga is my second love. After doing many different types of sports for many years, I find yoga makes me feel the best - physically and mentally; Interior & graphic design are at #3.
To pay the bills, I work in childcare. I'm extremely DIY, I like to learn how to do things by myself.
- I'm really good at ping pong
- I have 2 tool boxes at home and I know how to use all the tools
- I used to play cello and saxophone
- I was a choir girl for 10 years
- I'm left handed
- I used to be a Tom-boy. Now I'm a Tom-woman
- I was in the Israeli Navy
- I move from my core
- I eat Paleo. Medium-rare steaks are a big turn on to me.
- Just started yoga teacher training
- I'm in love with my new Nespresso machine. SO yummy.
- I wrote two love songs about this city. They're pretty hot.
- I can raise one eye brow at a time. Learned that from my twin brother.