Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Rather than long, involved paragraphs, I will summarize with
bullet-points! Questions can always be asked and will always be
- I'm generally goofy and love to laugh
- I'm so blunt that I may be useful as a weapon in a zombie
- I'm a cynic, but also a hopeless romantic
- Grammar and spelling - they matter
- I'm a deep thinker, not a quick thinker
- Intelligent conversation makes me smile
- If you ask me a question, you will get an honest answer, whether
you want one or not - ask carefully
- I don't mind religion, but preachiness is a deal-breaker
- I am highly sarcastic
- I am a gamer, but not one of the obsessive types, and I
do not play MMOs. Games are fun, but hiking, pubs, and
in-person interactions are better
- I have tangible/achievable life goals, and am actively pursuing
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Just graduated from Kingston University - London with an MA in
Creative Writing, but couldn't snag a UK work visa (holy crap, it's
hard) so here I am, back in the US of A.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- I used to be an avid cyclist and intend to pick it up again
- I've been told I'm an excellent kisser. I can't verify that, of
course, but thought it was worth mentioning.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- The mustache
- I give one hell of a handshake
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Already time for the "Look at how intelligent, ecclectic, and
diversified I am!" section? If we must.
I bounce between things like Terry Pratchett's Discworld and Ken
Follett's "Pillars of the Earth." But typically, I read
Anything that's bad-ass, makes me laugh, or both. A recent movie
lineup was Die Hard, Ace Ventura, and Tangled. So... yeah.
The best possible way to explain my musical taste: On a recent
road-trip across the states, my best friend and I sang Foo
Fighter's "The Pretender" at full blast, followed soon after by a
mix of Disney songs. With the windows rolled down. And we knew all
That was a good day.
Yes! There are several exceptions, however - the big ones are
lettuce and onions. *shrug* Don't ask me why; I just don't like
'em. *UPDATE* I'm coming to terms with lettuce, but onions are
still straight out.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) My sense of humor
2) A good book
3) Intelligent conversation
4) The light at the end of the tunnel
6) A sense of purpose
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
The nature of life, the universe, and everything. I tend to focus
many of my ruminations on the human condition.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
...complaining about how noisy the pub is? Working on one of my
novels? Both at the same time?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I wear my wireless headphones when I'm cooking and lip-sync and
dance while nobody's looking. Okay, they're often looking, I just
don't notice, 'cause dancing.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You have a fairly good idea of what you want out of life
- You laugh at yourself on a regular basis
- You enjoy debate for debate's sake
- You appreciate proper spelling and grammar
- You don't believe it's fair to make the guy initiate
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.