* Just moved here from North America!
* I'm married! I found me someone truly special and now he's stuck with me. :D
* Despite not being available for romantic romps, I am on the other hand very much in the market for close and possibly lifelong friends.
* Like so many, I'm a bit aimless in life at the moment. That's a good excuse to tell people that "life is about the journey ... blah blah blah." I think going back to school just might be what's next for me!
* I generally get along with most people, which can sometimes wreck havoc when different friends mix; however, I'm still somewhat shy and cautious around other people.
* I'm a big dork when it comes to general knowledge. One of my favourite things to do is simply wander aimlessly through Wikipedia or the odd textbook, soaking up as much as possible. Being around me might land you in a position to learn about the most random shit in the world. For example, did you know how we know when humans lost much of their body hair?
* I often need a block of "alone time" to recharge my batteries, which I enjoy greatly and become cranky without. Yes, I'm somewhat of an introvert - seriously, it isn't you! :D
* I have lived with Type 1 Diabetes and depression for a number of years.
The wild things (like Trees!)
Specifically, I'm really looking for a great set of friends.