Hi there! Some random facts about me in no particular order:
Someday I hope to own a small farm. But really, I just want a house goat.
I am a licensed attorney.
I own a cabin in the woods. It is my secret sanctuary.
I'm a classic introvert with a very strong personality. My friends describe me to their friends as someone "you either love or hate immediately" when preparing them to meet me.
I love living in a rural area. I lived in Baltimore City for several years and while I liked that, as well, I prefer quiet roads, no traffic, lots of land, and pretty scenery. And not getting shot.
I'm a realist.
I'm an ex party-kid, and sometimes that oozes back into my reality. Take from that what you will.
I love hiking and being outdoors. I love target shooting.
I love Star Trek. K'plah.
There's little I appreciate more than a well-cooked meal.
I asked my friends to describe me and this is what they listed: Direct, honest, clever, creative, animal lover, good humor.
My frequent mention of cats.
That I have the spirit of a hustler.
You want to do a ton of outdoor stuff this summer!
I am looking for friends first, relationships later. I am not opposed to a long-term relationship, at all, but my priority is making new friends.
Things that are important qualities:
1) Honesty, brutal, unrelenting, can't-shut-up honesty.
3) Someone who knows how to give space. I'm not a cuddler, I'm not into romantic gestures or a bunch of girly bs. I don't need all the fluff and frills. But I do love me some stuffed animals.
4) Someone with an education.
5) Someone who loves animals and also wants a mini-zoo. :)
6) Someone who can take a joke, even at their own expense.
And may those inspiring words from the classic “Juicy” by the late great Biggie Smalls be heard by all…“Fuck all you hoes”. That is all.