1. I say the word "badass" a lot. I can deal.
2. I am ridiculously lucky (case in point: just managed free starbucks and a size upgrade the other day...badass).
3. Nature Valley Granola Bars are amazing. I really hadn't given them enough of a chance before.
4. Someone called me "mellow" today. I like that. Mellow. Kind've sits in your mouth like a lemon drop.
5. Okay, so I lied about there only being four things. Everybody lies, it's hip. Anyway, an old lady in Panera said I was handsome today, and oddly enough, I feel like her saying that to me means more to me than any girl I've ever dated who has called me "cute." I'm unsure as to whether I just like the sound of "handsome" more, and find "cute" repugnant, or if I just think the old lady is smarter than anyone I've dated. Either way, I come off sounding like a prick. Cool, huh?
Just thought I'd make you aware. Oh wait...I was supposed to be listing likes, dislikes and such? Well...I snowboard. A lot. And I read good books...and bad books. And I write. There ya go. Try not to take life too seriously. It ends. And really, that's neither a bad thing nor a good thing. Just happens, you know?
I am off-balance, a bit sleepy, and rather lucky usually