Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Gay / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 9:54am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from med school
- Medicine / Health
- Wants kids
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
cgriss New York, New York more adventurous
HiThere1979 Astoria, New York more adventurous
Nirom2012 New York, New York more adventurous
akg5910 New York, New York more old-fashioned
BrianDann New York, New York more adventurous
InOrganoPleno New York, New York more adventurous
BobLoblaw324 Astoria, New York more independent
senornoahnyc New York, New York more adventurous
Very rewarding, difficult at times, but I love it.
I like to be busy, but I make time for what's important.
But also, I tend to be good at starting a conversation. I'm the "social one" who always gets sent over to meet the new people.
Also, I drink out of the side of my mouth.
For movies, I enjoy classic cinema, but also love a good action film or crazy drama.
In the time I have for TV, I like medical dramas, Jeopardy, ESPN, and, of course, Glee.
Music-wise, I tend to stick to top-40. Boring, I know.
Cooking is one of my favorite activities, and given my heritage, I do have a love of Greek food.
2) A news source. I'm a news junkie.
3) A good book (although lately I've switched to e-books).
4) My camera. I love to document the lives of my friends and family.
6) Someone with whom to have an intelligent conversation.
Politics and Sports. My two big passions outside of medicine. Feel free to ask about those, although I can talk all night.
My teams are Duke University and the Carolina Panthers.
My politics lean left.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, casual sex