Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Gay / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Mar 8
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from med school
- Relationship Type
- Wants kids
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Very rewarding, difficult at times, but I love it. I work a lot. I'm trying to find someone I can text/call in the middle of the day to make plans for what we are cooking for dinner.
I like to be busy, but I make time for what's important.
But also, I tend to be good at starting a conversation. I'm the "social one" who always gets sent over to meet the new people. Unfortunately, I'm not as apt at this when it comes to finding attractive, smart single men.
Also, I drink out of the side of my mouth.
Movies - I enjoy classic cinema, but also love a good action film or crazy drama.
TV - I like medical dramas (Grey's), Jeopardy, ESPN, OITNB, House of Cards, GOT, True Blood, terrible reality tv, and Glee.
Music - I tend to stick to top-40 with the occasional country song or Christmas tune.
Food - Cooking is one of my favorite activities, and given my heritage, I do have a love of Greek food. I also could eat Indian forever.
2) A news source. I'm a news junkie. Love HuffPo, NYT, MSNBC (can you tell my political leaning?)
3) My sports teams (Duke, Carolina Panthers)
4) My phone...for so many reasons
6) Someone with whom to have an intelligent conversation.
Politics - Hillary 2016
Sports - Duke University and the Carolina Panthers.
Also, I've been told numerous times that I look much better in person than in photos. I think my eyes open up too much in pictures.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
And/or you just wanna have a fun night out in the city.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.