Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Seattle, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 11:19am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Hobbies: Your typical nerd hobbies. Board games, paper and pencil puzzles, anime/manga video games. I also have a perhaps unhealthy tendency to pay way too much attention to current events. I started jogging a couple years ago, and I've been slowly pushing at the boundaries of my endurance, but it's an admittedly slow process.
Personal: ISTJ, on the cusp of INTJ. I'm generally pretty introverted, and, and I've been spending the last year or so trying to work on some of my more negative habits, which generally means trying to be more social, trying new things, and trying to a bit more active in dating.
I've also been exercising quite a bit more the last year or so, with my overly analytical self focusing less on any health benefits and more on just kind of beating my old records for the hell of it.
TV: Daily Show, The Soup, pining away for the next season of Hannibal.
Music: My music tastes are like a metronome that swings between being very insular and only listening to things that I really like (Blue Scholars, Modest Mouse, Polaris, Yoko Kanno), and listening to everything and seeing what clicks with me.
Home: I'm a homebody. It's about privacy, a place to be myself, without the need to keep up pretenses.
My Notepad: I'm a copious note taker.
Paper to fold: As stated above, I'm really good at folding paper. Certain textures, paper weights, etc, lend themselves to to really satisfying folding.
My Totoro Bag: Another thing that goes with me pretty much wherever I go, and has for the last 6 or so years. It looks like crap, parts of it have been broken and re-sewn, but it's worked for me for this long. Nowadays, I'm trying to find a decent replacement, but I'm very particular (Something that can perfectly hold my favorite clipboard), so I haven't really had a lot of luck with this.
* I'm far too introspective and self-analyzing. I over-think things too much too often. I'm working on fixing this, but it's very much an uphill climb.
* I could not care less about football, no matter how well the Seahawks do. During the last Superbowl, I took the opportunity to take a trip up to Bellingham to get stuff out of storage, because I was guaranteed to not have to deal with traffic on the freeway. It was wonderful.
* Is smart.
* Knows who they are.
* Shares some of the same hobbies as myself, or is willing to give some of my hobbies a shot.
* I'm a liberal, I'd probably be likely to get along better with someone with the same political leanings.
In truth, I'm of the opinion that dating, and I'm compatible with is complex enough that it probably can't be something that's easily determined by a profile, or even messaging someone, so in a sense, I know who I'm looking for, but not really.
So if that doesn't scare you off, feel free to message me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.