Find better matches with our advanced matching system
43 / F / Bisexual / Single
Fultonville, New York
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:56am
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Clerical / Administrative
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
bi-lingualfun Ottawa, Ontario, Canada less capitalistic
sapphodawn Ottawa, Ontario, Canada more old-fashioned
miyelle Montreal, Quebec, Canada more spiritual
smart_bored Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more energetic
womanwaits Ottawa, Ontario, Canada kinkier
Vanadisdaughter Latham, New York more capitalistic
theMDragonfly Schenectady, New York more spontaneous
skrippy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more giving
Movies: Roger Rabbit, Die Hard, Singing in the Rain, anything Hayao Miyazaki or Sergio Leone, The Princess Bride, Alien, Lord of the Rings, Jackie Chan, Columbo.
Books: The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Watership Down, One Hundred and One Dalmations by Dodie Smith, Siddhartha, Harry Potter, manga, Harlequin Spice.
Shows?: (I'm going to go with TV) anime, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, NCIS, I only have Netflix and Hulu right now, so I'm limited.
Music: Rage Against the Machine, L'arc-en-Ciel, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Gorillaz, Radiohead, Boom Boom Satellites. These are just the ones I've listened to multiple times. Actually got to see L'arc last year when their world tour hit the Garden. It was awesome!
Food: Italian, Chinese, Thai, Mexican. Not much meat, although I enjoy it when eating out.
1. My computer. I use it for pretty much everything: keeping in touch, paying bills, shopping, entertainment, research, etc. I am not super impetuous; I like to plan at least for the necessities whenever I leave the house for the day. Which brings me to...
2. My GPS. If I haven't been somewhere before, I get lost very easily. Once I know where I am, though, Ms. Recalculating gets stowed quickly.
3. Human interaction. One of the main reasons I'm on this site. I'm living alone for the first time. While I am not averse to doing things by myself, doing everything alone can be, well, lonely. Also, I like people. I like how we're all different and every interaction pushes my mind in a new direction. I believe all people are basically good and want to be kind to one another. When I see that in action, it renews my faith.
4. Music. It just makes me happy.
5. My car. Although, I'd love if I lived somewhere that I didn't need it.
6. Sex. Well, I guess affection and passion really. I can orgasm anytime I want, but there's nothing like wanting someone and knowing they want you. I don't think I'd like making a date just for sex, though. It's like a mustache on a porn star. I prefer something more organic and spontaneous.
Gee, I didn't think coming up with six things would be so hard. I'm sure I'll probably think of a dozen things I should have written later on.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 21–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends