It probably means you're also a nerd. Which is a good thing.
I'm a mathematical utilitarian; I think The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect describes an ideal utopia. The Principia Discordia is probably the most enlightening philosophical text I have ever read.
Artistically, to get an image of me, throw Alan Moore, Erik Satie, Marcel Duchamp and Neil Gaiman into a blender, then apply the gross, bloody paste liberally to a 12" by 16" white canvas.
Here follows some assorted trivia about me.
• The first two bookmarks on my bookmark toolbar are Google Translate and a Thesaurus.
• I wrote a web-based novel that ended up reasonably popular. There is a lot of swearing in it.
• I have never broken a bone in my body.
• I have an fear of sharp and pointy objects, specifically near my face.
• I never ended up getting a pen license at school but use pens regularly. Please do not tell the police.
• I went to Japan once and broke the law. Please do not tell the police.
• There is a certain band from the United Kingdom I dislike. Please do not tell The Police. Because it's not them.