It probably means you're also a nerd. Which is a good thing.
Here follows some formalisation in plain terms of who I am:
Politically, I'm left wing. I don't stick to a certain party, but I don't disagree with much that these guys say. I'm not overly involved with any political causes - that's not to say I'm not passionate about certain subjects, but there aren't any that I fervently follow.
Philosophically, again, I don't strongly adhere to any particular worldview; however, "don't be a dick to people" hasn't ever really let me down. I'm a utilitarian and transhumanist; I think The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect describes an ideal utopia. The Principia Discordia is probably the most enlightening philosophical text I have ever read.
Artistically, to get an image of me, throw Alan Moore, Erik Satie, Marcel Duchamp and Neil Gaiman into a blender, then apply the gross, bloody paste liberally to a 12" by 16" white canvas.
Here follows some assorted trivia about me.
• The first two bookmarks on my bookmark toolbar are Google Translate and a Thesaurus.
• I wrote a web-based novel that ended up reasonably popular. There is a lot of swearing in it.
• I have never broken a bone in my body.
• I have an fear of sharp and pointy objects, specifically near my face.
• I never ended up getting a pen license at school but use pens regularly. Please do not tell the police.