Find better matches with our advanced matching system
56 • M • San Diego, CA
- Last Online
- May 10, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Russian (Poorly), Basque (Poorly)
2) MOVIES: ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING with a compelling dialogue. What comes to mind is, "As Good As It Gets" and "The Producers"--Mel Brooks original with Zero and Gene.
3) SHOWS: My favorite has always been "42nd Street". I'm a sucker for musicals. "Music Man", "Sound of Music", "Fiddler on the Roof" (if I were a rich man!)...name it. Nothing more romantic in my eyes.
4) MUSIC: Rock n'roll, classical, jazz, R&B, reggae. I like playing.
5) FOOD: Boy! I'm a glutton without allergies; so, everything goes! I'm not partial. I have travelled the world and never had cause to criticize the cuisine.
2) Sincere companionship
5) My own independent source of income
6) An occasional cold glass of beer
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 34–63
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.