Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:46pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
bballtoms Ottawa, Ontario, Canada greedier
blehstasauraus Ottawa, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
adam_gardner Ottawa, Ontario, Canada less capitalistic
TicoAquarius Ottawa, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
Thirst3Traveler Ottawa, Ontario, Canada more adventurous
bugsy1977 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada more spiritual
nibor_coolice Ottawa, Ontario, Canada less kinky
OttawaAlex11 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada less desiring of sex
Of course, if you were to ask my cat, she'd say I was QUITE skilled at belly rubs.
Movies: The Matrix, Serenity, Avengers, Transformers (yes, really...), Scott Pilgrim (oh god yes), Inception, The Incredibles, How to Train Your Dragon
Shows: Firefly, Dead Like Me, Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, Fringe, The Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory
Music: Some rock (Nickelback, Sick Puppies), some metal (In Flames, Nightwish), and some classics (Boston, Creedence Clearwater Revival). Oh, and Lady Gaga. KIDDING! Or am I?? Yes, I am. Or IS he???
Food: Pizza, pasta, Italian cuisine in general (something I continue to look for good examples of in Ottawa), the classic Canadian poutine, a good caesar salad
BONUS CATEGORY - Games: Portal has to be listed here. Zelda games in general. Smash Brothers. Chrono Trigger. Ever hear of Xenosaga? (No, you probably haven't, and that is a TRAGEDY, let me tell you) Many more; you name it, I probably have an opinion on it, heh heh.
2) My ability to stand on my own two feet. This includes my education, my job, my apartment, my self-sufficiency, and so forth.
3) My phone. Keeps me in touch with #1 on this list, and does tons of other nifty stuff to boot. Plus it's an Android, so it's automatically pretty sweet.
4) A bus pass. I actually kinda enjoy buses...they give me a chance to collect myself and ponder the day without having to fight to get into the left lane or whatever.
5) Timmy's Icecaps. I could probably drink these instead of water. You know, until I died of sugar poisoning, anyways.
6) Mah kitteh. She's a chubby little furball who always wants to be held and never shuts up. In other words, the best cat. Ever.
How to wring as much fun out of this city as I can. I was away from this town for a long time, and I clearly need to make up for lost time!
For a laugh big enough to cause that, though? Totally worth the embarrassment.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
In any case, hit me up.