Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
closedgroove Woodside, New York less spiritual
MichaelPinkman Ridgewood, New York less desiring of sex
CuteAsianDoc123 New York, New York more old-fashioned
iwanthelicopter New York, New York less spiritual
januarysky Brooklyn, New York less spiritual
Midnight-Tryst New York, New York less spiritual
joey_deschanel New York, New York less spiritual
evandav13 Brooklyn, New York less organized
Within those limits, though, it can be decent barometer as to whether or not you and another person would get along. If we found we both liked Philip Roth and Gillian Wearing or Joy Division and The Larry Sanders Show, then I'm sure we'd have more to talk about. Conversely, if you've never heard of any of these things, then please, please watch out, because we could end up boring the shit out of each other. So bear with me, please.
Authors: D. H. Lawrence, Philip Roth, Norman Mailer, Truman Capote, Joan Didion, Robert Penn Warren, John Cheever, Norman Mailer, Don DeLillo, Haruki Murakami, Zadie Smith, Kingsley Amis, Tom Wolfe, David Sedaris, T.C. Boyle, Emmanuel Carrère, Raymond Chandler, Alberto Moravia
Artists: Gillian Wearing, Félix González-Torres, Mark Rothko, Theaster Gates, Martin Puryear, Thomas Demand, Mary Ellen Mark
Music: Joy Division/New Order, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Wu Tang Clan, GZA, Ghostface, Raekwon, Jorge Ben, The Knife, Dre, Nas, R. Kelly, Mogwai, Junior Boys, Portishead, Modeselektor, M.O.P., Les Savy Fav, Teddy Pendergrass, The Mobile Homes, Cabaret Voltaire, Boys Noize, Tears for Fears, Duran Duran, The Cure, Brian Eno, Au Revoir Simone, Jeff Mills, Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson, The Spinners, Lee Moses
Television: Anything with Armando Iannucci, Steve Coogan, David Milch, Ed Burns, or Mitchell and Webb. I think the Larry Sanders Show is pretty amazing, too.
Film: Hitchcock, Scorsese, David Lynch, Woody Allen, John Carpenter, Jacques Tourneur, Rainer Fassbinder, Jean Renoir, Werner Herzog, Jean-Luc Godard. For years, if people asked me what my favorite movie was, I'd say "Goodfellas" but now it's looking more like "The Maltese Falcon." Last year, on my birthday, I stayed in and watched "Repo Man" and it was all I ever could have wished for.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You fancy yourself a female Weldon Kees.
- You would read Harold Bloom's essay on the Scott Tenorman episode of South Park, if it existed.
- You're not way put off by smart-assed, deliberately idiosyncratic questions.
- You've ever seen A Prairie Home Companion live.
- You want to see The Lady Eve AND Double Indemnity at Film Forum next Saturday (12/7) with me. Seriously. Double feature, people. I guarantee you'll enjoy it.