If you're analytical like me then you probably comparison shop if it's something you really want. You compare each item's merits and weaknesses until you pick the best, and then buy it. If you do this well, you usually end up with something you like and you're happy with it. It's not the process, it's the end result.
Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be nice if dating was the same way? As much as I hate to compare you to buying a fridge, dating is too random. You might or might not find your true love, if that's even a thing. It's about as possible as getting struck by lightning while golfing.
I'm tired of trying to describe myself because I don't even really know myself. I don't walk around with a mirror all day laughing at my own (really funny) jokes and thinking about my personality. Describing more than my appearance to anyone is pretty hard. I'm tall, white, and if I was a girl I'd have pretty hair. That's about it. So, I'm not going to attempt to describe me, because that's never worked. Instead, I'm going to describe traits I find most attractive and throw in some random suggestions and requirements. You should be able to get a pretty good grasp on my personality based on what I've written here.
-If you like to dress nice, in a sort of conservative but sexy way. (Skirts and heels = huge plus.)
-If you're attracted to tall, shy, slightly awkward guys.
-Must not be racist (gingers are a race).
-Neat and good organizational skills a must.
-I do not particularly like overweight girls.
-Facial piercings are an absolute no, and more than two tattoos will put you on the questionable list.
-Be old fashioned please.
-No really short hair please.
-Yes, as of this writing I am a 100% kissless virgin and you must be okay with that. There are reasons for the previous, which I will be happy to explain (for the 1000th time) via email, but for the sake of not having a 100 page ad I will not go in to detail here.
-I'm SHY. That means I will not give you my phone number within two emails. It almost means I probably will not want to have phone conversations with you until I know you very well.
- Drama avoidance is an absolute must. Life is too short for the stress of unnecessary drama.
- I love competitive girls. Play Monopoly with me, now.
- Must be able to take teasing and somewhat serious kitchen jokes.
- You're attractive, and I will let you know that with not-so-subtle touching and by telling you often.
- Most women are submissive. If you're mentally disagreeing with this, you're not submissive. I wouldn't like that.
- I have a weakness for redheads. That's probably because I'm narcissistic.
- Must be good with money and not a big spender. If I wanted to regularly spend money on something I'd get a drug habit.
Will I find my true love on here? We'll see. Help me fix the kissless part, at least. You'd make my year if you did that.