I'd love to make science-based and secularism-focused entertainment for the foreseeable future.
- People are usually pretty impressed with how nice I keep my apartment looking.
- I like to keep stuff out of my head and into a trusted system.
- Big fan of FCPX.
Photography / Cinematography
- One of my biggest interests. Always has been.
- YNAB is my jam.
Jurassic Park, The Lion King, Princess Mononoke, Alien, Jaws, The Land Before Time, Tremors, Little Shop of Horrors, A Goofy Movie
South Park, Game of Thrones, The Daily Show, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Wire, Mythbusters, The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Homeland, Breaking Bad
The Martian, The Demon Haunted World, The End of Faith, Getting Things Done, Jurassic Park, Saga, A Song of Ice and Fire series
Elton John, Hall & Oates, Phil Collins, Billy Joel, Journey, Phoenix, Daft Punk, Justice, Tim Minchin
Simple home-cooked meals, Five Guys, Benihana, Chipotle, The Griddle
Hello Internet, The Atheist Experience, The Thinking Atheist, Penn's Sunday School, Oh No Ross & Carrie, Back to Work, Mac Power Users, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, StarTalk Radio, The Vergecast
YouTube Channels & Shows:
vlogbrothers, Film Riot, Minute Physics, Crash Course, The Verge, The Fine Bros, Vsauce, CGP Grey, Kurzgesagt
- A productivity app for the iPhone, Mac and iPad. It's the best one I've seen for power users of GTD.
- I like giving every dollar I have a job and tracking my expenses. Helps me save up for things I really care about.
- I'm the type of person who puts sleep on my calendar. You can extrapolate from there.
- Usually several, but having something to strive for each day really helps.
- Powers everything above. And so much more.
Friends & Family
- To make it all worthwhile.
The problems with faith-based beliefs and how to counteract them with reason and science.
"The Long Reach of Reason"
Or catching a movie at Arclight.
Sunday night is either watching an HBO (or Netflix) show at home or going out for some karaoke.