Find better matches with our advanced matching system
42 • M • Cupertino, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:56pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), LISP (Okay), C++ (Okay)
On a more personal level, I really enjoy telling stories, I'm more of a verbal person in my personal expression, even though I love reading. Just spending time with friends and regaling them with tales from my life, and hearing theirs is a big part of what makes me happy. We're story-telling primates, telling tales to one another is almost as high up on our needs list as cuddling. Combining the two is even better which is why I'm happy to sit on the couch leaning against a friend and share my adventures since I've last talked to them.
So, spending my life making games, and connecting deeply with my friends. Seems like a good combo. Currently looking for somebody awesome with whom to share the adventure.
I'm getting better at rock climbing, currently working my way back in after some time off.
Movies: Apollo 13, Big Trouble in Little China, Alien, Aliens, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Office Space, The Princess Bride, TRON, the Harry Potter series, Gattaca, Avatar (yes I liked it, mostly because it was visually stunning, by far the best 3D I've ever seen), Inception, Gravity (Space movie + Disaster movie = OMGYES), Captain America: Winter Soldier and the overall progress of the Marvel movies, etc.
Music: Psy-trance, ambient and chill. Shpongle, Yggdrasil, Orbital, The Infinity Project, The Orb, DJ mixes, etc.
TV: Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Bones, House, A Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries (surprisingly fun), Archer, etc. (I don't have cable or a TV antenna, so I only end up watching stuff that my friends say is really good).
Food: Sushi, thai, malaysian, korean bbq, pho, steaks, real cane sugar based colas, homemade milkshakes, raspberries, bread, handmade pasta...
really all these lists can be huge, I love a lot of things. :) I can't decide if trying to go into depth here is good because then people can see corresponding likes, or bad since it just creates a wall of text that nobody can read, I go back and forth myself between reading them all and not on other people's answer to this section...
* Good music, and space to move. "it has a good beat and I can dance to it", bonus points if I am getting to dance to it with friends.
* Raw materials with which to cook delicious meals, and the aforementioned folks to share it with.
* Physical contact, back rubs, massages, the touch of a hand on an arm, snuggling on the couch or in bed. All the things that primates find bonding.
* Conversation, I like to talk, and think and share together.
* Engaging activity, it can be cerebral or physical, but I like to do things, I'm active both physically and mentally. This is part of why I like games so much, they are entirely about being engaging because if they fail, nobody plays them.
For instance 3/4/14: I worked out with my housemate, did acroyoga for a couple hours with her and her acro friends after that, then indoor rock climbed. Then I went home and only ended up staying in because 1) I was exhausted and 2) the party my housemate and her boyfriend were going dancing out appeared to be sold out.
So instead I crashed on my bed and got a gazillion hours of sleep and woke up feeling pretty awesome.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I most want someone who is positive, outgoing, interesting to talk with, physically affectionate, open minded and a good adventuring partner.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.