Find better matches with our advanced
41 • Kirkland, WA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 1:19pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I am not on Facebook.
I am fantastically funny.
Movies: I love movies but rarely make the time as I don't like to see them alone.
Shows: Any show is a good show, although I did walk out on a concert once (Linkin Park screaming endlessly is not my idea of a good time).
Music: Around the house, music is background noise to me; it's always on but I'm not actively listening. In the car I prefer to listen to talk radio (mostly politics not news) or the '80's. I do sleep with the radio on but at a level where most people don't know it's there (quite enough that you'll never catch yourself singing along).
Food: Anything spicy. Preferably home made. By my lover cooking in only an apron.
2. Peanut butter (not in conjunction with orgasms)
3. Free will
4. Q-tips (not necessarily brand name, generics are fine)
2. You understand that some people can't live without peanut butter.
3. You are willing to date a serial comma-ist.
4. Enumerated lists don't bother you.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.