Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 9:31am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
BallardSingle Seattle, Washington more into sports
funseattle1 Seattle, Washington more into sports
GiveYouAReason Bellevue, Washington more adventurous
johndag Seattle, Washington more adventurous
Mystpilot Kirkland, Washington more adventurous
RefractedNotion Kirkland, Washington more compassionate
I am not on Facebook.
I am fantastically funny.
Movies: I love movies but rarely make the time as I don't like to see them alone.
Shows: Any show is a good show, although I did walk out on a concert once (Linkin Park screaming endlessly is not my idea of a good time).
Music: Around the house, music is background noise to me; it's always on but I'm not actively listening. In the car I prefer to listen to talk radio (mostly politics not news) or the '80's. I do sleep with the radio on but at a level where most people don't know it's there (quite enough that you'll never catch yourself singing along).
Food: Anything spicy. Preferably home made. By my lover cooking in only an apron.
2. Peanut butter (not in conjunction with orgasms)
3. Free will
4. Q-tips (not necessarily brand name, generics are fine)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 29–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
2. You understand that some people can't live without peanut butter.
3. You are willing to date a serial comma-ist.
4. Enumerated lists don't bother you.