Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Melbourne, Australia • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 24, 2013
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Working on university
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Croatian (Poorly), German (Fluently)
I also believe I am just a good friend in general, I am always flexible to other peoples ideas/likes/beliefs whatever you are is fine by me.
I am very laid back and am one of those people who enjoy being 'taken for a ride', I don't go out to party to get drunk or 'hook up', I go to have an adventure, have a positive experience or meet a new valuable acquaintance.
1. Fight Club
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. American Beauty (the sub-text made me squeal like a little girl, so rich!)
4. Apocalypse Now
5. Pulp Fiction
I love Freud, he really is my go-to for psychology, all though his advice must always be taken with a grain of salt!
I love local/indie music, and if that makes me a hipster (as I've been told) then so be it. If you want to hang out with/date me then prepare for some intense underground melbourne love, I may have only been of legal age for 2 years but I had many before hand to 'scope' out some of the best places to listen to any type of music, food, movies or even the more sensual side.
I really enjoy all music, although I must admit I'm not a rap/hip-hop/pop fan at all.
When it comes to food again I'm fairly laid back, however I do prefer Asian style cuisine, although I'll never be too uptight for a midnight fast food run!
2. Everyone needs a vice, something to just be able to let go of will using it, mine would be just going for long walks, and no not on the beach. There have been times were I will just go for 3 hour walks, never passing the same street twice, I find it amazing to see life, more precisely that of others in work, to see a window into this world I may never glimpse upon again is overly fascinating.
3. My Freud books, if something bad happens to me I can count on good ol' Sigmund Freud to brighten my day. During real life everything is a mess, we can never really predict what is going to happen, I can never understand why I accept the hand I have been dealt with and why I don't just rise up and create a 'better' life for myself. However Freud's reasoning and theories just speak to me on so many levels.
4. Sex, now hear me out, it's more then a 'i lye 2 kum' thing. Have you ever heard the saying ' you find out who you really are when bullets are flying at you'? Well I apply that saying to sex. Good, meaningful and passionate sex unlocks the deepest of emotions in us. I have experienced seconds of euphoria inducing delight by not just ejaculating but by actually connecting at a psychical and spiritual level. I'm fairly open about it and I'm always looking for ways to stay 'fresh' in the bedroom.
These 4 are the only activities/items are all I could NOT live without, as I said before I am a fairly flexible guy... Apart from these things.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.