Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- May 22, 2013
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Catholicism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, Spanish (Fluently)
Family - I like to be very involved in my family's life. My dad lives in Bakersfield, and I love my stepmom, little sister and stepbrother. Though it's not a dealbreaker, my ideal partner would have a family who I can get along with.
Humor - As a medical professional, I can tell you that laughter is not the best medicine; actual medicine is the best medicine. But, it sure does help carry you through stressful times. If you gotta be serious all the time, count me out!
Entertainment - I am a very active person and always up to something. Going out with friends, having a party, going to a park - or just plain veg'ing out in front of the TV at home. There's never a dull moment with me, because I will not allow it.
Nerd'dom - I am a nerd and proud of it. Yes, I like board games. Yes, I like LotR and Harry Potter and whatever else is trending in the nerdy world of today. Yes, I role-play. Yes, I've even actually LARPed at one point - props to you if you know what that even is!
Passion - I am a very big believer in romantic love. In the long term, commitment is certainly necessary, but I need that special connection to keep the love alive. I truly believe that this is something that can be kept up long term - not just the first few months of a relationship. I love to express my love physically and emotionally.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You would like to have coffee with me some time.
- You have a good sense of humor and enjoy the little things (not in the pants, lol.)
- You can feel just as at ease on a new adventure or a casual night at home.
- You want to talk comic books.
- You're a nerd in LA and want a cool gay nerdy friend.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.