Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / M / Straight / Single
Asheville, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Today – 7:56pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.77m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Has cats
skibbles2099 Asheville, North Carolina less desiring of sex
greyshi Asheville, North Carolina more pessimistic
HardBoildWonder Asheville, North Carolina less spiritual
Tall-T-Rex Asheville, North Carolina more arrogant
punkrockwriter Asheville, North Carolina more compassionate
Johnny153 Asheville, North Carolina less artsy
kikinchikin007 Fairview, North Carolina less artsy
VonCole Asheville, North Carolina less desiring of sex
Taking improv and acting classes. I plan on moving to Chicago and auditioning for the conservatory program at Second City.
I also have a big long master plan.
books: generally nonfiction, though also some Clive Barker, Bukowski, Robert Anton Wilson, Chuck Puhhuhfahllennynook, Dan Brown, Roald Dahl, n stuff. just finished "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman". If you have a recommendation for something to follow that one, please let me know.
movies> generally comedy, but also documentaries, spy movies, superhero, crime, n stuff
music> gah. okay, i like lots of different kinds of music. but, here's (I know it's random) my top TWENTY FIVE or so fav bands/artists:
*drum and bass is my fav genre*
1. Herb Alpert 's Tijuana Brass
3. Cassette Boy
4. Desmond Dekker
5. Weird Al
6. edIT (of Glitch Mob)
7. Nortec Collective
8. Senor Coconut
9. Lube Royale (asheville local)
10. Snake Oil Medicine Show (asheville local)
11. Frank Zappa
12. Secret Agent 23 Skidoo (asheville local)
13. Wax Taylor
15. Franz Haydn
16. Southern Culture On The Skids
18. Spike Jones
19. Louis Armstrong
21. Jane's Addiction
22. Tenacious D
24. Flight Of The Conchords
25. Massive Attack
1. Salsa's Mexican caribbean
2. drunken noodle from thai orchid
3. my own curry
4. burger from storm rum bar
5. el kimchee's bibimbap & kimchee pancake
6. creperie bouchon's crepe with sausage and lusty monk mustard and creme brulee sampler
7. Rosetta's tempalo wings, pad thai, and really just about everything
8. soon come ( ithink) .. the one with the bananas from Nine Mile
9. Modesto burgers and pizzas and really everything.
shows, huh? I haven't been watching shows lately. But, I love daily Show/colbert report, and Jenna Marbles. also space ghost, south park, simpsons, eastbound and down, flight of the conchords first season, chappelle, chris rock, louis ck, sarah silverman program, dexter, the riches, arrested developement.
there's lots more i love. this is just off the top of my head.
all of my organs and body parts. after being hit by a car (small truck, really) , I honestly and truly give thanks and gratitude every day for all these parts I have that are so fragile.
the ability to flirt. don't ever try to take that away from me.
my sense of individual personality
my connection to everything
Or clowning. Or work.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–48
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
you are a performer that wants a performing relationship (you have improv or circus/burlesque/stand-up/bellydance/puppet/ or stripper Skills , and want to perform and fall in love with a clown. And be okay when i go to Chicago. Or, come with me.
You want to do any of the following with me:
A. Simple dates
1. Dobra Tea House: serene, calm, perfect place to talk for an hour or two.
2. Battery Park Book Exchange & Champagne Bar: have you been inside? sooo many books.
and, another "good talking spot"
3. Art Walk, downtown. Asheville has a lot of art to enjoy. We could enjoy it together & talk about it.
B. Nature-y Dates (basic walking required)
1. the arboretum. I looove their bonsai exhibit. I try to make it to the orchid festival every year.
2. bird sactuary in north Asheville. It's close, free, and a lovely place to take a stroll.
3. unca botanical gardens. also free, close, and a lovely place to take a stroll or have a picnic.
C. Adventure-y Dates (slightly more physical)
1. Underground tunnels of asheville. I've been in some. but, not all of them. I'm excited to explore some more.
2. graffiti and abandoned warehouse tour, river arts district. changes all the time..
3. ride bikes: a. carrier park, b. bent creek, c. from bar to bar.
4. climb a mountain. Roan, Grandfather, Mitchell, Beaucatcher,
Spivey, Pisgah, Clingman's Dome, Craggy Dome
1. Wednesday: 80's night at broadways
thursday night: dnb at timo's house
2. Asheville Arcade : Is it okay if I don't want to go to the dance parties? Can we pleassssse play some video games together over a nice mixed drink?
3. Hang out at The Odditorium or Desoto Lounge.
E. home cooked meal
Cooking curry is my favorite. But, I'm pretty good at cooking just about everything. Except, maybe, shellfish, or prepping whole fish.