Find better matches with our advanced
41 • M • Minneapolis, MN
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–50
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:18am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), German (Poorly), Russian (Poorly)
* The Wolf's Hour by Robert McCammon
* Blue Moon Rising and The Darkstalker series by Simon R.Green
* The Dark Elf trilogy by R.A.Salvatore
* The Stand by Stephen King
* The Earth's Children series by Jean Auel.
* any Spielberg movie
* Dances With Wolves
* Schindler's List
* Star Wars and Star Trek (all old and new)
* James Bond movies
* Superhero movies of all kinds
* Sci-fi movies, horror, and even B-movies for comedic relief
Favorite TV shows:
* Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Vikings, The Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Firefly, FRINGE, Mythbusters, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Deadwood, ROME, Hell on Wheels, The X-Files, any historical or astronomical documentary out there.
* Classic rock. Queen, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, The Who
* R&B and Jazz Blues
* Big band music like Glenn Miller Orchestra and Billie Holliday
* Classical music (Beethoven, Mozart)
* Movie soundtracks (especially John Williams and Basil Poledouris)
Italian food, a good hamburger, and a greater milkshake.
Money on my mind and my mind on my money.
My curiosity and imagination
Real books: touch, scent, paper.
My right hand
A calculator, because six is not enough for me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.