Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Redondo Beach, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:19pm
- Asian, Pacific Islander, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly other
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
I used to be very into Kyokushin Karate and Judo. Before I broke my leg, I used to be very dedicated to Kyokushin karate. I am currently looking for a gym closer to home that I can run or walk to after work.
Food: Food is something I am very passionate about. I love to cook and even attended culinary school.
TV: Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Community, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development, Psych, The Ultimate Fighter
Movies: Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Up, James Bond, Rush Hour, Star Wars. My favorite movie has to be Enter the Dragon.(Bruce Lee is my hero)
Books: Currently reading:
The Connected Company - Dave Gray
Optimize - Lee Odden
The Way of the Fight - Georges St Pierre
The Art of War - Sun Tzu
Need some recommendations on what to read next.
3. My headphones
4. Martial Arts. I love the discipline and camaraderie you gain through training.
5. Music. I can't play an instrument for my life, but I love listening to it and going to live shows. Also learning Piano for fun
6. Books. Confucius say "Study the past if you would define the future."
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.