Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
Redondo Beach, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:23am
- Asian, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly other
- Buddhism but not too serious about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
akudalu1 Redondo Beach, California more emotional
Gabe2886 Torrance, California more desiring of sex
iloodmik Torrance, California more attentive
Matt76567 Long Beach, California more extroverted
Faulkner84 Marina del Rey, California more literary
animeking216 Torrance, California less scientific
cnprof Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Thrice158 Seal Beach, California kinkier
On the side I do enjoy the outdoors. I love working out and I used to be very into Kyokushin Karate and Judo. Unfortunately I broke my leg walking down some stairs and although I'm fully healed haven't had the time to go back. Currently looking for a gym closer to home that I can run or walk to after work.
Working on getting a degree in finance.
Food: I went to culinary school for a year in college so food is something I am definitely passionate about. I mostly like Japanese food, Chinese, Korean, Thai and Italian.
TV: How I Met Your Mother, Community, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development, Psych
Movies: Memento, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Up, James Bond, Rush Hour, Star Wars. My favorite movie has to either be Enter the Dragon.
Books: Currently reading:
The Connected Company - Dave Gray
Optimize - Lee Odden
How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
The Way of the Fight - Georges St Pierre
The Art of War - Sun Tzu
Need some recommendations on what to read next.
3. Good headphones
4. Martial Arts. I love the discipline and camaraderie you gain when training with a certain group of people.
5. Music. I can't play an instrument for my life, but I love listening to it and going to live shows.
6. Books. I have to continue educating myself even when I'm not taking classes. I love to read. Always in search for a new book so if you have any suggestions let me know!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends