Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Valdosta, GA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Feb 28
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Poorly)
Physically? My eyes. Have heard several times that my eyes are beautiful.
Movies: Not a huge movie fan, but I enjoy them from time to time. My favorite by far is Pan's Labyrinth.
Shows: Scrubs is amazing, also digging The Mindy Project. I also have watched (and enjoyed) most of Bleach, and love Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Cowboy Bebop.
Music: I'm a bit strange in this area, my favorite two bands are Switchfoot and Anberlin but I also like a lot of rock, some pop, a lot of various electronica , big band, and some classical. Recently discovered the electro-swing genre and fell in love.
Food: Not sure I have a favorite, I like anything as long as it is flavorful. I also enjoy cooking and am not bad at it. I really enjoy baking, and my favorite thing to cook are homemade Blondies.
1) A close friend to laugh at all the bad stuff in life with.
2) Music, to make sure the silence in the gaps doesn't seem too long.
3) Books to be able to visit the imaginations of others.
4) A toothbrush because scummy teeth are the super suck.
5) Shoes because my feet are as tender as a preteens feelings.
6) The Sun, cause it provides the light that powers are whole planet, in some form or another.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.