Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

RiotGearNick

29 M Yellow Springs, OH

My Details

Last Online
Apr 11
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Hispanic / Latin, White
Height
6′ 4″ (1.93m)
Body Type
A little extra
Diet
Strictly anything
Smokes
Trying to quit
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Religion
Other, and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Technology
Income
$20,000–$30,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs and has cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Japanese (Poorly), Polish (Poorly), Esperanto (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
I will first list all the qualities I possess which scare off potential mates, and save us both a lot of trouble. I enjoy the smells of tar, gasoline, leather, fire and gunpowder. I also like the sound of chainsaws. I like to go to the range, and I enjoy firearms, and own a few. Did I mention I'm a bit of a pyromaniac?

Well, now that 97% of you have gone, let's see about the other 3%. I am a giant geek. I like gaming (FPS and RPG), I'm critical of others' spelling and syntax and I can identify many fonts on sight. I like explosions, sex and nature hikes. I also enjoy stargazing, long, rambling conversations about the insane or the inane, and alliteration.

Ok, we should be down to about 1% now. I do most of my own car maintenance, but I'm not obsessed with it (i.e. I can change my own oil, but I'm not installing NoS boosters over the weekend). My hobbies include woodworking, leathercraft, and preparing for the zombocalypse. I like to build furniture, then have a discussion about where it should be placed in a room. I enjoy cooking (and eating, of course). I have a black cat.
What I’m doing with my life
...is a question I ask myself a lot.
I’m really good at
Conversation (talking AND listening), cooking, driving at speeds approaching dangerous, many video games, identifying weaponry, making or repairing things, sex
The first things people usually notice about me
I suppose my height. I've been told my eyes are quite nice.

For some reason, lots of people are intimidated by me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: Watchmen, Beyond Armageddon, Starship Troopers, Tunnel in the Sky, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, The Suburban Book of the Dead, Ender's Game, Good Omens, The Walking Dead, the Dark Tower series, the Harry Potter series, World War Z, His Dark Materials, The Stainless Steel Rat series, Bill, The Galactic Hero, and many, many more.

Movies: The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Boondock Saints, Road Warrior, Wild Zero, Desperado, The Big Lebowski, Mallrats, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Hackers, Sin City, The Fountain, The Omega Man, Big Trouble in Little China, The Matrix, Primer, Six String Samurai, Returner, Seven Samurai, Yojimbo, The Hidden Fortress, Rashoman , Erik The Viking, Hot Fuzz, My Neighbor Totoro, Terminator 2, The Dark Knight

Music: Metallica, Manowar, Jonathan Coulton, MC Frontalot, Johnny Cash, Lynard Skynard, Samuel Barber, Molotov, Pantera, The Ducks, Robb D, Henry Rollins, Mozart, Ennio Morricone, Dethklok, Clint Mansell, RZA, Dethmole, Driveshaft, E.S. Posthumus, Mastodon, soundtracks and a /whole/ lot more. In other words: damn near everything. Current iTunes listing: 13775 songs, totaling just over a month-and-a-half's worth of audio.

TV: Firefly, Futurama, The Simpsons, MST3K, Monty Python, Family Guy, ReBoot, The Joy of Painting, Tales from the Crypt, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Martian Sucessor Nadesico, Serial Experiments Lain, Gunsmith Cats, Hellsing, Pete & Pete, Paranoia Agent, Harvey Birdman, Sealab 2021, The Prisoner, Metalocalypse, Samurai Champloo, Planet Earth, Blue Planet, 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Community

Foods: Steak, Chicken Parmigiana, Pizza, Mac and Cheese, Tacos al pastor, Horchata, Home Made Beef Jerkey, liquor, Root Beer.
The six things I could never do without
Consciousness
The Atmosphere
The Earth
Plant-based pharmaceuticals
My friends
Adventuring Gear
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Books I've read/am reading, Spirituality, Sex, Technology, Writing, Fire, Media, the problems of the world, my proposed solutions to the problems of the world, "God"
On a typical Friday night I am
Relaxing, either at home or out with friends. Possibly working.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
The smell of exploded gunpowder turns me on.

Also, I was born without tear ducts.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 19–35
  • Near me
  • For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex
You should message me if
You are 18-35, biologically female, breathing and a huge dork. Please have a witty, possibly sarcastic sense of humor, and a big sexy brain. Tattoos and piercings are a plus. Height is unimportant (at 6'4", I have to bend down for everyone anyway).

You're bored.