Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Eden Prairie, MN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–28
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 23
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
I'm working on establishing myself as a video game journalist and critic. I've founded a freelance writing company and now work as an editor/content creator/community manager at Extra-Life.org as well as writing occasionally for a variety of other outlets. I literally made a career out of doing what I like/what makes me happy and that is pretty dang awesome. Basically, I am the male Liz Lemon of video game journalism (pertinent link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20FAAZnKFH4).
The downside to this is that I work from home and tend to get overly wrapped up in my writing, so someone who could help break me out of the house once in a while would be great!
I recently built my first computer. I named it Alkaia, who was a mythical Amazon general and roughly means "The Mighty One."
Looking for someone to snuggle with and watch Netflix.
Movies: Princess Mononoke, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Lost Skeleton of Cadavera, Gladiator, Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, Casablanca, Harvey, 12 Angry Men, High Noon, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, The Good, the Bad, the Weird, The Last Starfighter. I also recently found a movie on Netflix called Karate Robo Zaborgar and it is pretty much the greatest movie ever created. I love movies. Let's talk about them and how great they are! :D
Food: chicken curry with naan, tuna/rice hotdish, scrambled eggs, pancakes, Multi-Grain Cheerios, pizza (especially Crescent Moon Bakery football pizza)
Beverages: Mountain Dew, apple juice, hot chocolate
Television: Firefly, The Walking Dead, Cowboy Bebop, The Office, Battlestar Galactica, Flight of the Conchords
Games: Shadow of the Colossus, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario World, StarCraft 2, League of Legends, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Earth Defense Force 2017, Ace Combat 5, Mass Effect 1-3, Kingdom Rush, Metro 2033, FTL, Zork, BioShock: Infinite
Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
... I am boring. Hope you're okay with that!
For some reason I judge people when it comes to footwear. I really don't know why, but it is one of the first things I notice about a person.
I frequently consider rewriting this profile to contain nothing but the word "butts."
Also, all of my past relationships have been awful. And I am terrible at flirting. I might have a pizza profile on the Dominos website. I develop attachments and feelings quickly and care about things/people too much. And I'm kind of a weirdo and harbor a deep-seated fear that no one will ever be able to accept the awkward, dumb, lazy, oddball that is me. Soooo, I'm kind of a big deal. Get at me, ladies!
- If you want to swap stories, talk video games, or want to share something interesting about yourself. You get delicious, delicious brownie points!
- You can write. I appreciate an attractive woman who can write in coherent sentences. Sentences are sexy.
- You want to put your mouth on my mouth.
- You found that last bullet point funny.
- You wanna play League of Legends.
- You can rock a cool leather or faux leather jacket
- You want to talk about how cool Netflix's Daredevil is gonna be.
- You are okay with cuddling, snuggling, and making out as the height of my physical ambitions with you for a good long while. If you are looking for a casual bang buddy, Steamysextimes McGee, I am not him.
- You know what you want out of a relationship.
Note: If you've made it this far on my profile, good job! Now that the holidays have come and gone and I'm less friggin' busy I can respond more frequently on here. Also, I probably won't message you first. I'm a bit burned out on the people I've encountered on here.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.