Find better matches with our advanced matching system
43 / M / Straight / Single
Brooklyn, New York
- Last Online
- Nov 10
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Poorly)
freshtoothpaste Brooklyn, New York more arrogant
s1k1e4m7e Brooklyn, New York more modern
boe15 Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
kimberlytech New York, New York more adventurous
shadowprofile Brooklyn, New York more arrogant
Rooftopjoy New York, New York more adventurous
Diavlo New York, New York more arrogant
JediNateRider New York, New York more modern
I enjoy the perpetual dynamic of New York, it's denizens and its many dimensions. Somehow, NYC has become my de facto home. I'm currently taking my third bite of the apple and each time it has tasted different.
80's and 90's, Indie, Brit pop, and anything that can trigger a strong memory.
Comfort food, hot pots, tapas, dim sim, food for sharing.
Art books, short stories, things that can be read in a 20 minute subway ride. (I have Gen-X attention span issues as a result of discovering the remote control during childhood)
3. Living close to water (In order of preference: The sea, rivers, lakes). It's my reference point.
4. Cheese and Wine. I know, that's 2 things but how can they be separated?
5. Art (land forms, light, sculpture, painting)
6. A bowl of white rice (actually, it's more the image of it)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
aren't un-comfortable with silence and
enjoy a challenge!