Find better matches with our advanced matching system
43 • M • Brooklyn, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:07pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Poorly)
I enjoy the perpetual dynamic of New York, it's denizens and its many dimensions. Somehow, NYC has become my de facto home. I'm currently taking my third bite of the apple and each time it has tasted different.
80's and 90's, Indie, Brit pop, and anything that can trigger a strong memory.
Comfort food, hot pots, tapas, dim sim, food for sharing.
Art books, short stories, things that can be read in a 20 minute subway ride. (I have Gen-X attention span issues as a result of discovering the remote control during childhood)
3. Living close to water (In order of preference: The sea, rivers, lakes). It's my reference point.
4. Cheese and Wine. I know, that's 2 things but how can they be separated?
5. Art (land forms, light, sculpture, painting)
6. A bowl of white rice (actually, it's more the image of it)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
aren't un-comfortable with silence and
enjoy a challenge!
Can explain why you included a yoga pose in your profile.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.