New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Stockbridge, GA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:27pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'd recommend reading the self-summary last.. it's a spoiler.
Skip to What I'm doing with my life..
What I am looking for:
I don't look for perfect, just regular. In my opinion "regular IS perfect" - you know, flaws *and* strengths? I like human beings, not cardboard cutouts. Laundry list? Sure!.. I'm quite happy to provide my standards:
Courteous, kind, thoughtful, emotional, sometimes intense, smiles a lot, laughs a lot, can sense a joke, not a model, goofy almost to the point of ditzy, fucking nuts.. oh wait, no never-mind.. works, has transportation, has goals no matter what they are, is insatiably curious, non-domineering, playful, thinks for herself..
What would be nice, but is not necessary:
1. Chics who can turn a wrench are oddly attractive.. I must like the grease.
2. You at one time 'headbanged', or have a rough approximation of what that is...
3. Others around you consider you to be highly logical - as I am a man and need that so badly in my life, right?
4. You like techy crap.
5. You get dark, twisted, random, sometimes scatological humor, and like it.
You can find me in my spare time pimping down on Euclid. Passion, Cherry and Shiva send their love.
... shamelessly admiring myself in the mirror... in the most non-homoerotic fashion.
... pretending that the god Zeus is truly my father and subsequently going to war with Poseidon in his name. I'll have my armies throw spears at the sea, I will.
... annoying my cat to the point at which she turns into a slathering bitch-beast from the ethereal. (EDIT: I no longer have a cat. I'd like to think she's in that ethereal spot waiting to claw my toes off)
... having occasional skewed thoughts to keep myself entertained.
1. Before reading about him, as often as I saw Kurt Vonnegut's name, even though having never read his work, I had the idea that he must be to literature what Paul Oakenfold is to funny, random digital sounds.
2. I look forward to junk mail. When I'm waltzing down the hill to my mailbox I imagine Rod Roddy screaming at me to "Come on down!", because when I get there I've always won a new car. Then I do a little jig back up the driveway humming the Price is Right tune.
If the above turned your crank in any way (if you "got the joke," that is), then see what you think of the following:
.. Just found out that the Robot Co-op shut 43things down. I'm going to miss SlobnadiusTheMighty. He was an awesome global dictator.
Black women also sometimes say, "You look thick". I've learned to take it as a compliment.
I love literature. For instance, this gem gets me all wet: http://modokgrey.tumblr.com/
Classic Metal and Rock: Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, The Doors, Cream, Budgie, Deep Purple, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Rush
Classic Punk: The Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Verbal Abuse, Black Flag, Minor Threat
Could you live without those things? Do you not enjoy the blunter things in life? Do incessant questions annoy you? Me too. While I enjoy theatre, good restaurants, and watching ritualistic religious ceremonies (they're beautiful), I cannot live without occasional excitment of my animal senses.
It did say six, so...
My power tools and my library.
Oh yeah, Chicken... I love chicken.
Also, this is a thought that sticks with me when using this site:
- "Any characteristic of another human being you have judged them upon has still been objectified. Regardless of the nature of that characteristic, whether it be intellect, social awareness, physical beauty, (ad nauseum).. You have still made an objectification. You are still guilty. You are not above the rest of us. You are an animal, and in no limited sense either, because you have judged fitness based off of a characteristic."
You read this and laugh hysterically:
You understand sarcasm and deadpan humor AND LIKE THEM. I use these humor types frequently.
You too fuzzily understand the difference between a Coulomb and an Ampere without googling the terms.
You like men that do not appear or act the slightest bit metro-sexual, or have some factor that identifies them as "funky", yet can facilitate the use of uncommon words in conversation.
You are curious about all things. I like the curious.
You're the petite, bitchy chic who punches me in the arm after becoming frustrated. You're so cute when you're angry.
You despise ITP styled snobbery.
You read the answers to my match questions as I most likely will yours... YES, I READ PROFILES. YAY! :D
You find short one line, perhaps two line responses, structured with satire, or sarcasm to be properly humorous. You too should also use this higher form of communication skill, and especially in any first email. Brevity, dear lady - Brevity.
Do not message me if:
You will be inviting me to impress you. Here's why I say this: I once had a self-declared "lawyer" make initial contact by demanding in a few short sentences that I write her a clever email.... I then mused openly, "law school must be easier than I imagined"
You think four letter words are pedestrian, immature AND not funny. I f'ing use them alot.
You are going to explain to me that you just got out of a bad relationship and need some comfort. Mild exchange rates are available per session, however don't expect anything for free. As when I'm in a bad spot I have to pay to talk about it, so will you.
You have written in your profile some phrase that implies these words: my so-and-so comes first. Really?.. Please leave that cliche in the closet. It's OK to say that you have responsibilities, because in fact most people do. However I am more interested in who you are.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.