I'd recommend reading the self-summary last.. it's a spoiler.
Skip to What I'm doing with my life..
What I am looking for:
I don't look for perfect, just regular. In my opinion "regular IS perfect" - you know, flaws *and* strengths? I like human beings, not cardboard cutouts. Laundry list? Sure!.. I'm quite happy to provide my standards:
Courteous, kind, thoughtful, emotional, sometimes intense, smiles a lot, laughs a lot, can sense a joke, not a model, goofy almost to the point of ditzy, fucking nuts.. oh wait, no never-mind.. works, has transportation, has goals no matter what they are, is insatiably curious, non-domineering, playful, thinks for herself..
What would be nice, but is not necessary:
1. Chics who can turn a wrench are oddly attractive.. I must like the grease.
2. You at one time 'headbanged', or have a rough approximation of what that is...
3. Others around you consider you to be highly logical - as I am a man and need that so badly in my life, right?
4. You like techy crap.
5. You get dark, twisted, random, sometimes scatological humor, and like it.
6. Maybe an agnostic like myself? My last roommate is christian and we have friends in common that are tree humping hippies or hard nosed atheists - and we all drink together. Maybe that's why we get along? yeah, must be.
Maybe you want to know a few factoids about me?
Career: While it usually suffices to say "I work with computers" I'll go out on a limb. I am a network administrator for a very large clothing retailer within the US. This is what I do as a night job. I've also been in telecommunications, and am a competent electrician. None of these positions have ever had anything to do with sales. I am purely a technical person. Interests: When not at work, I am handy with just about anything. If it in some way utilizes shaped, refined metals then I'm probably interested in it. I love physics, history and mathematics. I study them out of plain old curiosity, and not just because my pursued education path requires that I know some trivial amount. Misc: My grandfather pitched for the Yankees on the 1948 staff. I love baseball because of this, and know all the record holders for every stat.
WARNING: If you did not follow the initial instruction of my profile, the following sections will not appear to segue well. They are intended for your amusement. Not everyone will find them funny. That's probably because these people are either not very brilliant, or have a "fluffy bunny" sense of humor. Viewer discretion is advised.