Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Dayton, OH • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 4, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm very extroverted, and love meeting new people.
Other stuff: running, swimming, soccer, ultimate, disc golf
A full head of hair asking to be played with, often matched with a gentleman's soft and finely groomed beard :P
Movies and Music: Pretty wide open on these 2 categories, although I'm not into country music. I do get a kick from cheesy action movies that most people say are terrible.
TV: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Scrubs, Chuck, stand-up comedy, Ohio State football and basketball, anime.
Books: Nerdy novels, business / tech stuff for work.
2. Running outside (boo treadmills!) and swimming. Recently added biking to the list again. (Previous bike was stolen, which sucked.)
3. Games with friends - sports, video games, card games, board games... any kind will do. If you know how to play Euchre, can we please be best friends?
4. Mixing it up. I get bored easily.
5. Telling bad jokes and giving my friends a hard time.
6. My giant comfy bed. There's just no going back. It is where bad feelings go to die.
You're interested in meeting in person.
Don't be shy :)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.