Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other and laughing about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), Spanish (Okay), French (Okay), German (Okay)
georgepup Chicago, Illinois more old-fashioned
Westernskies23 Chicago, Illinois more loving
michigir Chicago, Illinois less artsy
Marche13 Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
henri_c Chicago, Illinois less artsy
snowflake5joy Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
vickivonvicki Chicago, Illinois less artsy
LJQuirk Chicago, Illinois more loving
My pictures do present my musical persona but like most musicians, I have a day job. Trust me, pics of me jamming are a lot more interesting than pics of me driving my desk all day. I also have a business that I'm trying to grow. I keep busy working hard to achieve an ideal but everyday I wonder what that ideal is b/c it seems to change all the time. For now, I'm just thankful that I'm able to pay my mortgage, that both my parents are still around, and be able to claim skills that have enabled me to play all nine Beethoven symphonies.
I'm plenty good at other things but maybe you'd need to ask me about those separately. =)
MOVIES: Cinema Paradiso - my first flick to hook me onto foreign films
TV SHOWS: too many, but I justify them all by viewing only when on my treadmill (like I said, I'm a multi-tasker). Suburgatory in particular makes me LOL. The Walking Dead makes me wonder if I'm appreciative enough of what I have (and if any of my friends would actually be useful in such a setting). Gossiping and coffee drinking don't seem like very useful apocalyptic skills.
MUSIC: The good stuff - Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Elvis (rockabilly AND jumpsuit Elvis...) . Basically, anything with a good beat. And yes, any variety of classical music falls in with my favor.
FOOD: I like it all, though I veer towards the vegetarian. Ethnic food is great, I like spice in my eats!
2) Friends that I consider family
3) Music - it just changes how your soul relates to others.
4) Hot Rollers: I'm not shallow, but good hair really does complete an outfit.
5) French fries: they're great for munching while driving home from gigs.
6) Ibuprofen, the cure for many a dumb mistake.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 38–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating