Find better matches with our advanced
23 • M • Monroe, MI
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Aug 6
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies: Star Wars, Zoolander, Dodgeball, Dahmer.
Shows: All I really watch right now are Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
Music: I really haven't listened to much music over the past year or two. But I enjoy late 90's/early 2000's rock, some country, and some of everything else sprinkled in.
Food: Mostly anything.
2: My cats. To be honest, they've been the only ones who are always there. I'm having a bad day or something is wrong, and one of them is always there to try to comfort me. That's more than I can say about any person I've met.
3. My Xbox. I know it sounds stupid, but it's my way of winding down after a long day or my way to escape when I need one.
4. Sports. I'm extremely competitive, and I need some way to funnel it. Without competition, I'm antsy and easily angered.
5. My close friends. I know it's cheesy, but they're the people that I can talk to about anything. Either just laugh and joke around, or have deep conversations that leave me thinking for the next week about them.
6. The Internet. I mean, come on. It's the Internet.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.