- I like to travel and I've hit five of seven continents, and one day, I will make it to Antarctica to see penguins. March of the Penguins wasn't enough - although those penguins are lucky, because if I were to have anyone narrate my life, I'd want it to be Morgan Freeman.
- My favorite word is "mellifluous."
- I have this theory you can tell a lot about a person based on whether they prefer Scrabble or Monopoly. For the record, I'd go with Monopoly every time.
- The easiest way to get me to wreck my schedule for the day is to say "well, there's a book store about a block from here."
Otherwise, I like reading (with the result being I like my commute), writing and going for long walks exploring the city. I also love going to museums and enjoy Broadway musicals, particularly Sondheim ones.
Also, Trivial Pursuit.
Movies: Casablanca, The Dark Knight, Layer Cake, Roman Holiday, What About Bob?
Shows: Chuck, Parks and Recreation, The Wire, The West Wing
Music: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, Taylor Swift, Billy Joel. Talking non-pop music, opera.
Food: Udon, General Tso's chicken and Sriracha.
2) Good pens
3) Comfortable walking shoes
5) Duct tape
6) Sriracha hummus. I make it according to a secret recipe. Hint: it involves two ingredients - which may or may not be exactly the ingredients you're thinking of - and an unfixed proportion between the two.