- I'm looking for you by letting you know who I am in this profile. If you like what you read, write me. I am very unlikely to write you (because I don't spend much time perusing profiles), but if you're the one for me, do write...
- the intro below is written by my good friend Donna, not me.
- However, everything starting at the first heading below this intro, I've written.
This is Mike's best friend Donna, I'm here to tell you that being friends with Mike is one of the most amazing privileges I have in life. If I weren't already taken, I would marry him in a heart beat. Never have I met a more genuine, honest, loving, compassionate, adventurous and extraordinary man. His energy and passion for life is like non-other and his love for his friends and family goes above and beyond.
Warning, if you choose to date Mike, be prepared to get more flowers than you have vases, more quality conversations than you thought possible and more love and respect than you think you need or deserve. He truly knows how to love, how to listen and how to create a space for an amazing relationship unique and special to who you are as a person in every way. He makes it a priority to get to know you and what is important to you so that he can be the best support and contribution to your life.
Mike has a healthy out look on life. He eats well, he is financially secure and he is fulfilling on the job of his dreams. I have yet to see him have a bad day. His outlook on life is, "how good can it get" and he chooses to see what works in life rather than what is not working. He is truly an extraordinary man.
So date him and find out for yourself. :)
the Shooter, Bourne movies, Family Man, Ghostbusters, So I bought a Zoo, Zoolander, Casino Royale, the Matrix
90s rock (this is most of my day to day. Good, solid, loud, motivating rock. Think Crossfit motivation music), classic rock, cello (mainly the Bach Cello Suites, Pablo Casals, and apocalyptica), Dave Mathews, Sarah McLaughlin, Kate earl, Imogene heap
Food: anything healthy and tasty.
Cuddling (seriously... DAMN I love me some good cuddling!)
Great woman hair
HUMOR. And an occasional sharp infusion of sarcasm/wit.
Spy/mark wahlburg movies :)
1) You would seriously be interested in living in another country because I am.
2) You know something about the financial system and you don't have your head in the sand about it.