Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Gay / Single
Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 10
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Ask if you'd like to know more.
Books - Anything by Truman Capote, Ulysses by Joyce, The 100 Mile Diet, Babette's Feast, Cannery Row.
Movies - Midnight In Paris, The Hours, How To Marry A Millionaire, Lawrence of Arabia, Frakenweenie, We Have To Talk About Kevin
Shows - Mad Men, Bob & Margaret, The Two Fat Ladies
Music - Dragonette, Dusty Springfield, Diana Krall, Craft Spells, She & Him, Rufus Wainwright, The Animals
Food - Anything edible, except for unbalanced meals (Korean BBQ, I'm looking at you).
4. Filling out irrelevant lists
5. Oh wait, that was sarcasm
6. Did I mention cuddling? How about chocolate?
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 26–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.