Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 • M • Philadelphia, PA
- Last Online
- Today – 6:36am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Professionally, I design railroads. Yes, they really do still build railroads and I'm lucky enough to be one of the people that gets to design them.
What can I say, you needed to know.
Books: The Once and Future King
Movies: Groundhog Day
Shows: Seinfeld (all-time); Doctor Who (currently)
Music: Billy Joel
Food: Peanut Butter
- My favorite tweed blazer
- Oktoberfest and Pumpkin Beers
- Corn mazes
- Espresso (a drink for all seasons)
- Long walks on crisp autumn afternoons (preferrably in a corn maze)
I also have a mild obsession with grammar. I know I'm opening myself up by saying this, because I'm sure there is some error in what I have written that some prescriptive grammarian will pounce on, but I hate when people butcher the language.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For short-term dating, casual sex
You, too, want something casual and fun out of this. I'm not at a place in my life where I want something serious.
Bonus points for skiers, food lovers (I just can't use the word "foodie") and the well travelled.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.