2. I never look "amazing" on the first date, meet-up, hang-out or whatever it is. It helps me to weed out all of the shallow people out there (and I have met a lot on this site).
3. If you find that I would be an awesome person to hang out with but not necessarily date, I am totally okay with that. You can still message me and I don't mind having a new friend. And I mean friends as in good old-fashioned, platonic friends. Just let it be clear that's all you want.
4. I LOVE Art
5. I don't like drugs or being around them; alcohol is okay. I like drinking once in a while but I CANNOT be with someone that relies on drugs and alcohol to have fun.
6. I love Marilyn Manson
7. I don't like hypocritically religious people or any religious fanatic of any sort.
Things I Have Learned from OKCupid
1. Guys will send a message as blunt as "wanna fuck" and genuinely expect an agreeable response. OR perhaps they blast that message to a bunch of girls and go with the the one that says "yea"
2. Guys will go out of their way to tell me that I sound like a b**** in my profile and that I am not that beautiful.
3. There are "high and mighty" guys that will lecture me on how I should live my life and have a condescending attitude towards me after only talking to me for a day...
Interesting Experiences on OKCupid
1. A guy stopped talking to me because I told him I don't like going to church.
2. I did not respond to a message from someone (don't remember why), and he found me on facebook to message me and ask me why I didn't respond....
3. A guy that I did not respond to made up a fake profile and messaged me from it to see if I was ignoring him....
4. I met up with this guy and he looked NOTHING like his pictures, and I felt too deceived to even try to like his personality (see guys..it doesn't just happen to you)