I long for a loving relationship, to share dreams and goals with my partner, to inspire and drive each other to what we are passionate about, to surround everyday life with playful fun, un-learn to be too serious, and to make each other smile on this creative life journey.
Who I'm looking for:
I'm attracted to introverted women who are warm-hearted, who are introspective, empathetic, optimistic dreamers, have a deep sense of passion and growth, are creative, are voracious readers, have the ability of being vulnerable, romantic, someone who loves to travel and write. Someone who has the capacity for a long-term monogamous relationship, has decided for herself that she's ready for it, and believes in love.
And an ideal match would be someone who also shares some interests with me. I love to hunt, fish, pick wild berries, camp, go on all day/multi-day hikes, find edible flora, go star gazing and the like.
Things I like to do (with you?)...
- Be in nature and playing in fresh snow.
- Laughing, play-fighting on the ground, being silly, and cuddling.
- Cooking, dining out, going on trips together, enjoying the performing arts, museums, concerts, going to SDCC and PAX together, playing board games, and vacationing with kith and kin.
- Learning something new together (could be a new technology, something artistic, growing in our ways of thinking, learning to fly a single prop airplane, cooking, or taking a survival class together).
- Pausing for a beautiful view and breathing it in, listening to the relaxing rythm of waves at the beach, or the morning sound of birds.
- Creating together (developing life goals together, making memories, hunting/fishing together)...
- Singing (together?).
- Dancing passionately.
- Getting lost and laughing about it and enjoying the surprise of the journey.
- Traveling together to Spain, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, France, and beyond.
- Enjoying our time together at home, reading, watching an inspiring movie, or playing a board game.