New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • London, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 16
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
I was originally drawn to London for university and have stayed as there's basically everything I could want here. Plus I want to delay buying a car until I can get a self-driving one, and so in the meantime need a good public transport system.
Outside of work my time is taken up with meeting up with friends, as I'm lucky that I have friends from school, uni and work in London now. I also like walking, both in the city and in the country, and I visit my godson when I can.
I'm also taking full advantage of my job and some sneaky holidays to travel, and in 2014 I made it to 13 countries plus Shetland.
Books: Catch 22, Brave New World, Birdsong, Discworld, popular science books, and I really enjoyed The Dark Tower series.
Films: Too many, really, but to name a few: Memento, BASEketball, The Lord of the Rings, Some Like It Hot, The Naked Gun, Children of Men, Amélie, The Rock, Starship Troopers. Hot Fuzz (yes, more than Shaun of the Dead), etc. etc.
TV: House, Black Books (I got to see two episodes being filmed!), Spaced, Futurama, random documentaries, Battlestar Galactica, Louis Theroux, and anything Charlie Brooker does.
Music: Mainly rock and a bit of dance and lo-fi... The Cooper Temple Clause, Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Nine Inch Nails, Pendulum, Laura Marling, Blur, and random American punk from when I was at school.
And apparently Oxford commas.
2. The Internet (and getting distracted by Wikipedia)
3. A bottle of water (I'm overly attached to these)
4. BBC iPlayer (mainly for the documentaries)
5. My tablet (as a piece of my home life when I travel)
6. I'm still thinking of a sixth!
- Went to a friend's birthday drinks in The City
- Sat in Munich airport lounge
- Had drinks with colleagues/friends
- Prised the security tag off a good bottle of whisky (it wasn't stolen!)
- Went to the gym
- Saw Eric Idle sing "Always Look On the Bright Side of Life"
You're not disappointed that I lack a topless selfie.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.