- I have obtained a masters in health sciences and am currently employed in a related field.
- I have a big heart and I like to help people and contribute to good things, and I also like to do good deeds for those who I think deserve them when they are in need (within reason).
- I will never allow myself to be taken advantage of, manipulated or be walked over. I have too much self respect for that.
- I love a good, deep conversation. My friends will tell you that I can go on forever if the subject and people are right. I pride myself on that.
- I strongly dislike drugs and the culture that forms around them too. If you take part in drug use, that is your business and none of mine. I won't shove my preferences down your throat. I just prefer to not be around it.
- I like to bounce ideas and experiences off of other people. I think it is fun and reveals a lot about yourself and the other person.
- I firmly believe that the best things in life are totally free, as cliche as that sounds. People often get too caught up in "stuff" and fail to realize that the feelings "stuff" brings to you are fleeting.
- I am confident and love to meet new people. I am motivated and have the drive to succeed.
-I am a realist. I am interested in what works.
-I have an active imagination and I love art.
- The things I hold most important in life are family, friendships, a sense of honor and respect, and enjoying every moment I am alive. (Trying to, anyways. We all have our off days).
- I am incredibly honest and upfront. I expect the same from others. Lying is not tolerated.
- I can be quite passionate and romantic if I feel the person deserves it. I love making another person smile and feel safe.
- Mostly German ancestry with a little Irish and Ukrainian.
- I love to hike, hunt, fish, have awesome times with friends, enjoy simple things, make memories, and just appreciate other people's company.
- I am not religious, however, I have reverence for the world and beautiful things. I am fascinated by religion, though. I think it is very interesting and I like to talk about it.
"TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
- W.B. Yeats
If you want to know anything else or just want to talk, don't hesitate to message me!