There's all these amazing things I want to do here in LA. I'm interested in having some dates wether it be coffee or something off the wall like 80's night hair band roller skating.
I've lived in LA for some time now and know the lay of the land. I've travel quite a bit and love getting out of the city (growing up an army brat trains you to be ready to run off at a moments notice).
I have a couple sets of amazing friends out here and stay really busy. So busy sometimes, I get so occupied hanging out with them that I don't take time to meet women. No joke, I'll go out to a bar and just be so wrapped up having a good time with my people that I get home and realize "oh, there were cute ladies at that bar." I can be a dum dum like that, my apologies to all you out there looking your best on a Friday night.
I'd like to travel next to Iceland, Alaska, or maybe Spain. Additionally I lived in Germany for a bit and would be absolutely ready for a trip back.
I need more camping in my life too. I just got back from Montana and want to head out again!
- Navigating to places without depending on google maps
- Haggling at flea markets
- Planning trips (Big Bear, ball games, hikes, Disneyland)
- Old school video games (NES)
- Cooking up gumbo
- Recently perfecting cocktail shaking/ mixology
Shows - The Office, Parks and Recreation, Louie, Survivor, Shark Tank, Community, SNL, Always Sunny, American Pickers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Archer, Simpsons, Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Adventure Time, Bojack Horseman, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and lots others.
Music - The Strokes, Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, Arcade Fire, Ben Folds Five, Billy Joel, The Black Keys, The Beatles, Van Halen, Reel Big Fish, Vampire Weekend, Pool Side, Darwin Deez
Food - Sushi! Tacos! And I love making pancakes.
Books - Dandelion Wine, Ready Player One, Harry Potter, LOTR, Perks of Being a Wallflower. Just read The Drunken Botanist, fun book if you're into alcohol and plants.
Podcasts! Seriously, we should talk about podcasts.
- Leaving the house without phone, wallet, and keys.
- A stack of books by my bed.
- Seeing a movie and buying peanut M&M's.
- Floss (I floss my teeth all the time)
Netflix fridays are also cool with me or boardgame Sundays.
- you have a fun perspective on the world,
- you are interested in dating,
- I messaged you first, cause that means I think you're cool and cute.