I have travelled all over the world and have learned much from my travels:
1. Treat everyone with respect, you never know when you will need their help.
2. Smile, even if you are miserable, it really could be worse.
3. Help others, our humanity is defined by our actions.
4. Be honest, if you don't like something, say so. Too many relationships in life are corrupted by not speaking out minds.
5. Always, always, always pack extra underwear.
When I opened this profile I wrote that writing this summary of myself felt like I was selling a used car on Craigslist:
76' Iowa boy
Left hand drive, extremely reliable, well travelled, some body-work repairs when younger due to thrill seeking along with after-market graphics placed on the left side and back. Some color fading in the original brown top.