Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm Ryan, and I just moved to Oakland. I want to do awesome things
with you and your friends.
Things that I've learned:
- Sharing is literally caring.
- Caring is literally schmaring.
- Schmaring is literally Love. Love is a good thing.
- If you want other people to love you, you have to love them
first. I know, it's not quite fair.
- Understanding politics is crucial but don't get too wrapped up in
- Understanding money is crucial but don't get too wrapped up in
- A real man is someone who handles his own shit early, so he can
help other people with theirs.
- People named Ryan are funny and cute and tall (you even reading
- If you want a nicer butt learn how to squat.
- Don't give up on people, they will always surprise you.
- My brothers are the most important thing in my life.
- If you act like you're supposed to be doing something you can
usually get away with it.
- Traveling is great and cheap.
- Say yes, otherwise you're boring and I hate you.
- Don't buy drugs at night time.
- Don't trust a taxi driver with unsolicited advice.
- Don't trust people who don't try to help themselves. Once you see
someone trying it's your job as a human to help.
- Anything on CNN and Fox News is bullshit.
- Build a community around you and you'll never need anything
- Don't trust people who don't question things.
- Respect other people's struggle.
- If you workout and eat healthy tons of good things will magically
happen to you.
- Parties are awesome, especially Bryan's.
You should do things with me, I'll tell the jokes and you sing the
songs ha cha cha hippity bippity flip flap flabam.
I like you.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work a lot these days, for a big solar energy company. Used to
work a lot of crazy random jobs in a lot of crazy random countries
ask me about it if you want a mildly interesting story.
I started training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai recently. If
you train I love you already. I've been playing more
guitar/ukelele/drums recently. I've been trying to join a soccer
league here in Oakland. Hit me up if you've got an in.
I've been all over Asia, Europe, and Central America but my
favorites are India, Nepal, Cambodia, Morocco, and funkytown, and
Narnia, and space, and your Mom's house.
Now I'm settling myself here in Oakland. back near family, building
my future here. Saving up for a house or two to work on dat
residual passive income.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Using my body for things
Convincing other people to laugh
(see what I did there?)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm probably laughing and I have ADD and sometimes I don't finish
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I love music. Iove to play music (guitar and drums mostly) love to
listen to music, I love to go see shows and live music. Music is
like food I love spicy, ethnic, varied, sexy.
Authors I like are Palanuik, Vonnegut, Steinbeck, Clavell, and I
used to read a lot of non-fiction, always been interested in
history and politics. Also I like looking at maps.
My favorite movies are REALLY dark comedies that laugh at terrible
things for example Choke, Happiness, American Psycho, Big Lebowski,
Donnie Darko, Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Royal
Tennenbaums, and Igby Goes Down.
I live for spicy food. I live for food. Thai, Indian, Pho, Sri
Lankan, Burritos, Sushi. at the same time. Now I'm hungry. And I
love to cook.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
An ocean and mountains near me
Intergalactic you and me
Trees (all kinds)
Adventures (all kinds)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I met a monk in India who told me to stop thinking about the future
and just be in the moment so I am trying to abide.
I think he's on to something.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Could be anything from friends house or a club, to burning some
trees and going to a planetarium. Or a night hike.
I can get down with everything and anything. It's the people you're
with that make the difference. Write that down kids.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm sure there are pretty private things hidden in those quesions
Ok cupid keeps asking me. I'm much more love driven than these
questions indicate though, don't judge me too hard on that
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
I like women who have explored and like what they've seen. Not
necessarily the world but at the very least themselves.
And are confident. And sexy. Also be comfortable in new situations
because those are some of my favorite situations.
** little update here
Huge ups if you're funny cause I like smiling. Know who you are as
a human being and I've always felt you can have any flaw possible,
as long as you are self aware and willing to work on it
Most people are interesting to me so if your feeling lucky (or
unlucky) pull the trigger. Maybe I'll respond. Or maybe I'll ignore
you. Or maybe I'll just mail you a bowl of cold spaghetti.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.