1) Tall, dark, fit on the outside
2) Intelligent, ambitious, nerd on the inside
3) Not arrogant, Not a smooth talker, Not a sports fan, Not competitive, Not loud.
I'm an Engineer at my job and in life. I really like learning how things work. I like to analyze and solve all sorts of problems. I often get the urge to build/create/modify/fix things. I love to read up on new ideas when they pop into my head.
I'm kinda nerdy. Easy going. Quiet at first, but once I get to know someone I really open up. I can be pretty goofy when I'm in a good mood. Hopefully you are goofy enough to laugh at stupid things with me, but not past the point where your sanity is questionable. Haha.
I have built furniture from scratch.
I have washed my shoes in the dishwasher.
I bought new shoes, but still wear the old ones because they are just so comfortable.
I have picked up many items from the curb on trash day, fixed and sold them.
I know about the stock market.
I know about engines and cars.
I have sewn my own clothes quite a bit.
I have a small collection of antique tools.
I have a collection of movie ticket stubs going back 15+ years.
I lived in Chicago for about 5 years, and moved back to Michigan over a year ago. (I grew up in Michigan)
1) Intelligent and career minded
2) Not planning on working a minimum wage job forever.
3) Decently fit. You have seen the inside of a gym before.
4) Strong preference for dark hair and eyes. Have not dated many white girls. Mainly Asian or Jewish.
Bonus points if:
1) You smell really good. Like a Bath and body works lotion. Sweet pea, cucumber melon. I'm all over you.
2) You like good movies and HBO/Showtime shows
3) You are an only child. (I am)
Not a huge fan of:
Obnoxious sports fans, Religion, Politics, Arguing (lawyer types may be a problem), and generally loud people who cut others off in conversation.