1) Tall, dark, fit on the outside
2) Intelligent, ambitious, nerd on the inside
3) Not arrogant, Not a smooth talker, Not a sports fan, Not competitive, Not loud.
I'm an Engineer at my job and in life. I really like learning how things work. I like to analyze and solve all sorts of problems. I often get the urge to build/create/modify/fix things. I love to read up on new ideas when they pop into my head.
I'm kinda nerdy. Easy going. Quiet at first, but once I get to know someone I really open up. I can be pretty goofy when I'm in a good mood. Hopefully you are goofy enough to laugh at stupid things with me. Haha.
I have built lots of things.
I can and have fixed almost anything.
I know a lot about engines.
I know a lot about the stock market.
I really like T shirts.
I lived in Chicago for about 5 years, and moved back to Michigan over a year ago. (I grew up in Michigan)
1) Smart and successful.
2) Not a broke artist/whiny liberal.
3) Decently fit. (You have a gym membership and you use it.)
4) Very strong preference for dark hair and eyes.
Bonus points if:
1) You smell really good. Sweet pea, cucumber melon, etc. I'm all over you.
2) You are an only child. (I am)
Not a huge fan of:
Obnoxious sports fans, Religion, Politics, Arguing (lawyer types may be a problem), and generally loud people who always cut others off in conversation.