Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Tustin, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:06pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
Currently doing loads of shows with the Mysterium Theater at the Church of the Foothills but I've also teched for a show at Stages Theater in Fullerton and at UCR while I was going there as well.
Otherwise, I don't think people pay much attention.
Movies: Godzilla (1954; This is one of my favorite all time movies btw), Pulp Fiction, Star Wars (All 6; That god awful The Clone Wars movie doesn't count), Star Trek (more specifically the newer JJ Abrams movies but I like all of it really), Batman (The Nolan Flicks are awesome but I love the 1989 film too), Superman (Original, II Donner Ver, Returns, AND Man of Steel), Spiderman, The Avengers (The WHOLE Saga, minus Iron Man 2... Problems, problems...), ect. If you wanna know more movies I like message me
Shows: Dragonball (Z/Z Kai; F**K GT), Yugioh (GX/5D's; ZeXal sucks), YuYuHakusho, Heroes, House, NCIS, ect. Again you wanna know more, message me.
Music: Mostly scores from the games I play and movies and shows that I watch. Not much of a pop music guy but I listen to it.
Food:...nothing too spicy. Cinnamon Rolls and Cherry Soda are my major weaknesses however. lol
2. My Video Games (Mostly my Pokemon. Speaking of which, if you play too and wanna trade/battle HMU! ^.^)
3. A Piano
4. Good friends
5. My Cards (Mostly Yu-Gi-Oh! but I'm sorta getting bored with them. T-T)
6. Good Food (Duh, you kinda have to eat to stay alive. lol)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.