Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Albany, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:40pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly)
What I read: lots of biology papers, news websites: NPR, BBC, NY TIMES, Fishing books. I'm trying to read more for fun with various degrees of success.
Current book: Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance.
Music: The Band, Old Crow Medicine Show, The string cheese incident, Mumford and Sons, etc. I can listen to almost any genre if it is done well.
In no particular order:
- How life came to be on this planet and what implications that has for how I choose to live mine.
- My cat and whether or not I think he is kinda smart in some ways, or if he is simply so dumb as to fool me into thinking that his behavior is, in any meaningful way, influenced by rational thought.
- What fish want to bite. Sometimes when I'm watching the movement of a lure in the water, I think to myself; I would bite the shit out of that.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.